Un Update on WHATEVER (mystery,adventure,surprise)

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered a record for my girlfriend along with the whatever box, so maybe that's why I got records. But I got 5 7"s:

Cigaretteman/Discount Split

In the Red - Campaign

Two Cow Garage/Jr. Juggernaut UTI

Joey Cape & Jon Snodgass - Who Wants to Get Down?

Gina Go Faster/The Thirteens Split

ajxd and negicore (probably should have just guessed you would be pissed) you guys are bringing me down... i'm sure other people would be pumped to get what you guys got.

to everyone else... if you're going to post here about how shitty what you got for 5 dollars is then please dont. i think i can speak for everybody else saying that its way better to read comments by people who are pumped about this.

Guest kissthesharks

I need to get more posters now. I love all the vc ones, but I'm going to look like a total fanboy when I get my own apartment. Which isn't a bad thing.

Hey I'm new here, this is my first post!

Just received my Whatever today, I'm pretty happy with the outcome:

In The Red - Volume 2

See You Next Tuesday - Intervals

36 Crazyfists - The Tide and it's Takers

Listened to the first side of 36 and wasn't that impressed. SYNT was good and I have yet to listen to In The Red.

To those of you who got the Foxy Shazaam album, that's a good one, I wish I had gotten that on vinyl instead of CD. Let me know if someone wants to trade.

ajxd and negicore (probably should have just guessed you would be pissed) you guys are bringing me down... i'm sure other people would be pumped to get what you guys got.

I think if you look back on my post you will see I didn't complain about it...I got cds I don't care about, the used shop around the corner I am sure will take them I'll get more then $5 credit, I am fine with it...

Guest markovianprocess
Hey I'm new here, this is my first post!

Just received my Whatever today, I'm pretty happy with the outcome:

In The Red - Volume 2

See You Next Tuesday - Intervals

36 Crazyfists - The Tide and it's Takers

Listened to the first side of 36 and wasn't that impressed. SYNT was good and I have yet to listen to In The Red.

To those of you who got the Foxy Shazaam album, that's a good one, I wish I had gotten that on vinyl instead of CD. Let me know if someone wants to trade.

Welcome to the forum! In The Red are pretty sweet. I hope you enjoy the record man.

I think if you look back on my post you will see I didn't complain about it...I got cds I don't care about, the used shop around the corner I am sure will take them I'll get more then $5 credit, I am fine with it...

i accept your rebuttal. and thank you for not taking my post to heart and making a bigger deal out of it than it was. +1!