Un Update on WHATEVER (mystery,adventure,surprise)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

WHATEVER ($5.00 MYSTERY ITEM(S)), Feeling Adventurous? Want a Surprise?

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sh1whatever

Much to my own surprise, we have sold over 150 WHATEVER's in the past 24 hours. The response has been overwhelming to say the least. It is exciting for me to see that in this instant gratifying world, people are excited about getting a surprise in the mail. I just wanted to give everyone a head's up with WHATEVER. We plan to put together these sales next week before our Anniversary weekend. We are going to put a lot of thought into each package and will do our best to stoke everyone out. Remember, please post in our comments and/or on our message board what you end up receiving. Thanks for making what we do fun.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn 150 in 24hrs is pretty good. Just out of curiosity did you have a guesstiment of how many people would take up this offer?

I thought we could sell a hundred whatevers in a week or so, not 150 in a day. I now feel like we might be able to sell 1,000 whatevers in a month which would be a great way to clear out space in our warehouse. This has been fun and I think a lot of people are going to be stoked.

Are you gonna be selling any Whatevers at the anniversary weekend? I would definitely pick at least one up!

Such a good idea.

not a bad idea, we will see how crazy putting things together goes. for those of you who will be in town, stop by our garage sale that weekend. it is at our warehouse