FYE sells vinyl?

So I walk into the FYE at my local mall for the first time in a good 3 or so weeks and I see a whole rack of vinyl and I'm like ???. Decent selection (definitely bigger than your average Hot Topic selection) and remotely decent titles so I was pretty excited until I started looking a price stickers. The average single LP was about 18.00 and doubles were about 24.00. Turned me off very quickly.

Anyway I was just wondering if anybody else has vinyl in their FYE, or if I should just crawl back into my cave and continue to not keep up with the times.

I went the other day when I was home because my cousin gave me a $10 gift card he didn't want. They had just a few things to choose from but it was so overpriced I decided not to get any. The woman saw me looking and told me if there was anything else I wanted that she could get it for me. I politely declined and got 2 used DVDs, Home Alone and Reign Over Me.

Wow, I had no idea FYE was still in business. Those prices don't seem TOO outrageous, though. I think we're all used to punk prices. I work for a small record shop and our prices seem pretty on par with FYE. Kind of sucks, but now that big time chains are stocking vinyl all the labels are raising their wholesale prices(and not just for the chains), so even the indie stores are forced to raise their retail prices.

Wow, I had no idea FYE was still in business. Those prices don't seem TOO outrageous, though. I think we're all used to punk prices. I work for a small record shop and our prices seem pretty on par with FYE. Kind of sucks, but now that big time chains are stocking vinyl all the labels are raising their wholesale prices(and not just for the chains), so even the indie stores are forced to raise their retail prices.

I don't shop there, but will browse if the lady goes to the mall. Fye's prices are close to the prices at the store I work at. You're not going to find any Drag the River or Two Cow Garage, but their selection has gotten better over the years too. It's a drag.