IGN's list of best Weezer albums

burdenx

So IGN ranked Weezer's albums here: http://music.ign.com/articles/101/1016003p1.html. Now look, I know people are entitled to their opinions and not everyone is going to agree and it's a fucking video game site for christ's sake. However, fuck you, I'm bored at work and I want to talk about this shit.

To start, they claim the worst Weezer album is Maladroit. Granted, the songs don't flow well and it sounds like a collection of songs more than an album, but you can't seriously tell me that songs like Keep Fishin', Dope Nose, and even Possibilities are miles above anything on Red (sans Dreamin'. Maybe.)

My other major complaint is Green being below Red. Are they joking? Red is Weezer's third best album? Red is a joke. I don't want to hear Rivers rap, I don't want to hear the other members doing Uncle Kracker impressions, and I sure as fuck never want to hear Heart Songs ever again. The best song on the album wasn't even on the regular version of the album.

Green is a solid album. The lyrics may be generic but every song is so damn catchy I really couldn't care less. There are times when I'd say it's my favorite Weezer album. I know that's blasphemy but I don't apologize for my taste. The fact is that if it had been in the top 3 with Pinkerton and Blue, I wouldn't be able to argue with the top 3 regardless of the order.

TL;DR, IGN has a different opinion than me and I get my panties in a bunch.

Maladroit is my 3rd favorite Weezer album, its doesnt flow but it has so many amazing songs, I love Take Control and Death &Destruction.

1)Pinkerton

2)Blue

3)Maladroit

4)Make Believe (Gets a bad rap but some of these songs are amazing and Im bummed they're not played live a lot)

5)Green (I never liked this album,I had heard the first two albums before this and was bummed with the results)

6)Red

I really like their new single too, its fun lets hope the rest of the album feels the same.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':fyxs0qvx]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':fyxs0qvx]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest kissthesharks

I'll make my list after I hear red. I still haven't listened to it. Here is my list pre-red..

Blue

Pinkerton (almost a tie)

green (nostalgia)

Maladroit

Make Believe

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':d2wnwt94]ProBoards Free Forums');

else