I'm Having A Baby!!!!

Shit, and I have been blowing soooooo much $$$ on vinyl. I will have to quit, well not quit, but buy VERY conservatively, not if I have it spend it. Thats how I've been doin. ...and THANKS, like I said it's really sinkin in...and am really excited about it. Of coarse I'm with the best chick in the world...makes a difference

congrats man. i know the exact feelings you are having. i have 2 kids and it is freaking awesome. wait until you have to start watching your mouth and being cautious of what music you listen to around your kid. that is when it gets hard. but thats amazing you should be excited.

congrats again. want to buy a ramones or a johnny cash onesie? my kids never really fit in them. haha

I've known for a bit over a week...but keeping it quiet till the last few days...and it's sinking in 'I'M HAVING A BABY!" A DAD....

Congrats!

My kid is almost 5 months old now. My mind is blown on a daily basis. It's so cool and fun and a nightmare all at the same time. I can't imagine anything comes close to the feeling.

You'll think you've fully wrapped your head around the idea that you're a dad, then that baby comes out and you realize it wasn't even close.

Congratulations!!!

I was just at lunch w/ my best friend and his wife. They gave me the news that they're also expecting. I am happy for them. But it also has put me in a sorta "where the fuck has my life gone?!?!" kinda mood and line of thought.

that happens to me too, Juan. you're as young as you feel I guess.

and where are my manners, NoControl. Congrats!!!