Cats & Dogs

At the moment, I have 2 cats. One is named Wally and the other is named Mrs. Bigglesworth.

My sister needed me to watch her cat for a while, her name was Bailey...

Here's Mrs. Bigglesworth...

[image]

Here's Bailey...

[image]

Here's Wally and Bailey...

[image]

Here's more of Wally... Let me tell you, this is probably the most awesome cat I've ever owned. He's the most lovable, friendly, playful, and energetic I've ever had.

[image]

Once he didn't come home for 3 days and I found him near the front of my house, heavily injured. I don't know what happened to him, but he looked like he was mauled by a dog. There were bite marks, lots of missing hair, scratches, etc. He looked as if he was going to die soon so I took him to the Vet, 800 dollars later...

:( I felt so bad for him... not only did he have to have this cast on and shaved... I got him neutered in the same sitting...

[image]

After all that, he's just chillin' now-a-days...

[image]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way man. My dog lucy is 107lbs of love. She's never bitten a soul, she gives anyone and everyone love, and when she gives love, it's 110%. Her tail wags involve shaking the front half of her body, and she smiles more than any dog ever.

It's actually annoying sometimes, because she's so overzealous in her affection. If I'm sitting on a chair, she'll move it rubbing up against me while I pet her.

[image]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had people stop there cars while I was walking him and tell me how cute he is. it's odd. he's a mutt, mostly jack russel, but I have no idea what else. got him at a shelter, he came from puerto rico via the "save a sato" program. I highly suggest going to a local shelter, more than once. We got him on our 3rd visit. He's the best.

• 1 month later...

Last night my roommate Laura got a few new friends.

Here's Beamer, a 6 month old cat.

[image]

And here's my year-and-a-half old dog Miley trying to play with Cocoa and Beans, the ferrets.

[image]

Miley is the most loving dog ever, but right now we have the new animals closed in Laura's room because Miley is overbearing in her need to play with things, and we're afraid she's going to stomp the ferrets to death and the cat really just doesn't want to play.

Guest genericinsight
I've had people stop there cars while I was walking him and tell me how cute he is. it's odd. he's a mutt, mostly jack russel, but I have no idea what else. got him at a shelter, he came from puerto rico via the "save a sato" program. I highly suggest going to a local shelter, more than once. We got him on our 3rd visit. He's the best.

People do that with Lucky too!

Woo for Jack Russell mutts.

Good to see Apollo is doing well by the way.