[image]

[image]

She is very much a daddy's girl.

[image]

Isobel:

[image]

This picture pretty much sums up Izzie's entire existence:

[image]

My girlfriend and I joke about how she's possessed by a demon, because she's so spastic and energetic, plus she actually really likes heavy music. If I'm playing it loudly, she'll fall asleep.

In conclusion, I am very gay for my cats.

you probably shouldn't leave a dog home alone that long no matter what breed. I also 100% suggest checking out your local shelters before going to a breeder. Rescuing/adopting a dog is a great thing to do. You might want to look into greyhounds, they are great dogs, don't need a lot of space, and just sleep a lot.

that is soo true my friend has one and he was always sitting in the same chair whenever id go over there. id always call him the lazy jerk. local shelters are a good idea but i almost think a lot of dogs that come from shelters need even more time and attention or maybe just in another friend of mines case (shes scared of everything and is very picky with eating and such)

Robotnerd and ronniethebear are now my favourite board members. I too love cats, but I don't have one right now because I'm busy with school and I'm not sure where I'm gonna end up in a year or so. Once I settle down I'll be adopting 2 kittens, I already have names for them - Sushi Maximus and Chairman Meow. But here's some pics of my cat back home with my family and my friend's kitten, whom I adore ever so much!

Sasha. She's 11 years old and fucking awesome.

[image]

[image]

This is Elphaba, my friend's old roommate's cat. I'd specifically come over to cat-sit.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Robotnerd and ronniethebear are now my favourite board members. I too love cats, but I don't have one right now because I'm busy with school and I'm not sure where I'm gonna end up in a year or so. Once I settle down I'll be adopting 2 kittens, I already have names for them - Sushi Maximus and Chairman Meow. But here's some pics of my cat back home with my family and my friend's kitten, whom I adore ever so much!

Sasha. She's 11 years old and fucking awesome.

[image]

[image]

This is Elphaba, my friend's old roommate's cat. I'd specifically come over to cat-sit.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Aww, Elphaba looks like the black version of Izzie. Maybe they should e-date?

• 1 month later...

My Girlfriend was to buy us a Bearded Dragon. Does anyone have one? If so, what are some good resources (besides beardeddragon.org) I can check out before we decide to get one.

So far my girlfriend has given me some really bad information (she claims to have owned one at some point) like feeding them lettuce as opposed to greens.. sigh why do I keep believing her

My Girlfriend was to buy us a Bearded Dragon. Does anyone have one? If so, what are some good resources (besides beardeddragon.org) I can check out before we decide to get one.

So far my girlfriend has given me some really bad information (she claims to have owned one at some point) like feeding them lettuce as opposed to greens.. sigh why do I keep believing her

I saw one of those at the pet store when we bought the hamsters. So cool. I think the only bad thing about having one is that you need to have a heat lamp on them all the time. That would make my apartment really hot I'm sure.

• 1 month later...
Its weird that this thread has been brought back from the dead. I saw the new one, went to check on my hamsters and what did I find? Some gross beet red baby hamsters. Fucking old man at the pet store lied. Two males my ass. hmm...that sounds bad.

It sounds more like a good time to me. I mean...shit.

And yeah, my A+ skills with the search engine are obvious.

This is Nemo. Check the killer burns.

[image]

This is Fina. The shirt says it all.

[image]

i have a freaking zoo at my house.

twin lab/chow mixes we adopted from New Orleans thru labs4rescue.org, chows have a pretty bad rap for aggression.. so they have trouble with them. They're both amazing dogs but the male suffers from extreme seperation anxiety, and the female is very very protective of the house and takes a long time to warm up to strangers.

a really old pitbull, we got from a rescue... hes kind of a mess.. really abused/neglected gaurd dog, altho you wouldn't know if from his disposition. He's got rods in his back legs, and really bad arthritis, but hes the sweetest dog in the world. he pretty much just chills on the couch most of the day.

two bengal cats (one straight up bengal, and one snow leopard) both are psychotic, and extremely intelligent.. they can get into locked rooms, open drawers to get at food/treats and are general pains in my ass... but the wife loves them.