Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Got mine today. Beer w/ splatter and two copies of Solid Blue and Beer split. I am kind of bummed that I go two copies on the same color, especially because I ordered within seconds of the preorders going up (right before the meltdown). I just don't know if it is worth bugging the good people at Deathwish about. Also, I am sure that all of the copies of the shards are gone by now....

From Deathwish:

"Collectors Note: There are three vinyl colorways of this release available thru the DW Estore. If you order multiple copies we will do our best to get you all available colorways."

Is it just my peripheral grasp of the english language, or are they saying that if you order two records they will try to get you three?

Gotta admit caseyg1986's post startled me a little. I didn't even consider the possibility of getting two copies of the same color. Totally understand that that was a downer. I'd be disappointed too if that happened to me (I'm talking about getting two /300 instead of one /300 and one /800).

Casey -

Orders are packed in the order they are received.

Nothing we can do about how many people ordered in front of you, etc.

Also, it's not just "order number" but date/time we take into consideration with this.

Thanks.

-J.

Thanks for your response! I understand and I wasn't trying to be unreasonable or annoying, I was just wondering if that happened occasionally, or if it was something I should ask about. I am still stoked just to have a copy of it on vinyl.