Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

I'm so pissed about this pre-order. Knew about it early enough to get a shards copy, apparently. Didn't want to order from DW because they said that they'd only be getting three variants. Initial reports were that shards were tour-only. It's just a piss-off. How hard would it have been to give pre-orderers color options?

I'm so pissed about this pre-order. Knew about it early enough to get a shards copy, apparently. Didn't want to order from DW because they said that they'd only be getting three variants. Initial reports were that shards were tour-only. It's just a piss-off. How hard would it have been to give pre-orderers color options?

i don't get what you're complaining about. you sound like a whiney fuck though.

I don't understand how DW saying they would have 3 variants would somehow discourage you from pre-ordering.

And the "initial reports" on the shards being the tour copy was just random people on the message board speculating.

i seriously wish people would stop complaining.

IT'S VINYL. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN HOBBY AND A WAY TO ENJOY MUSIC IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT.

THE WORLD WILL KEEP TURNING EVEN IF YOU DONT GET A /2 VARIANT HANDMADE BY JAKE BANNON USING ONLY HIS EYE TEETH AND HIS SALIVA.

stop whining and just appreciate all the hard work everyone at deathwish has put into everything involving this album (and everything else that they have released). personally, with all they do, i don't see how they even have time to sleep.

i usually don't say much in the way of criticizing others, but jesus. every time i open this thread it's someone else bitching about something having to do with this release.

I don't understand how DW saying they would have 3 variants would somehow discourage you from pre-ordering.

And the "initial reports" on the shards being the tour copy was just random people on the message board speculating.

I don't get it either. The tour press reports/speculations didn't appear until after the picture of the records showed up, which was less than two weeks ago. I'd be curious to hear how that could have influenced someone on the 16th of september?

Stupid band not making collecting all their records as easy as buying five at once! What fun is collecting records if you have to work and trace the occasional unannounced variant to have a complete collection? What a fucking joke.

HAHA! You need to listen to Allison duder... ;)

i dont get it. the DW estore said 3 variations were available. how did you know to order 5? or did you just order more for the hell of it?

There were only 3 pre order colors.

The clear with shards was an afterthought and a bonus, and the blues are colors that are available from stores.

i dont get it. the DW estore said 3 variations were available. how did you know to order 5? or did you just order more for the hell of it?

There were only 3 pre order colors.

The clear with shards was an afterthought and a bonus, and the blues are colors that are available from stores.

that makes sense. and ya know what, i was lucky enough to get one of those clear ones so on that front -- ive no room to complain. i was just curious.

if i were to order another copy now, what would i get? the opaque blue? id like to track one of those down as well.

That's me actually - I bought an Epitaph copy and one from Deathwish - after seeing the other colors I liked every other one more than the tan so I put it up for sale. Not trying to flip anything.

does anyone believe this?

Why not just put it up for how much you paid for it or offer it to someone on here if that was the case?

If I was in this to flip things I would have bought more than 1 copy at each store but I didn't. I bought an Epitaph copy because the DW store was crashing and I wanted to make sure I got one.

I put the auction up at $2.00 - it's the people going fucking crazy on bidding that will make it go for more. Not like I put a $50 buy it now or something.

i seriously wish people would stop complaining.

IT'S VINYL. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN HOBBY AND A WAY TO ENJOY MUSIC IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT.

THE WORLD WILL KEEP TURNING EVEN IF YOU DONT GET A /2 VARIANT HANDMADE BY JAKE BANNON USING ONLY HIS EYE TEETH AND HIS SALIVA.

stop whining and just appreciate all the hard work everyone at deathwish has put into everything involving this album (and everything else that they have released). personally, with all they do, i don't see how they even have time to sleep.

i usually don't say much in the way of criticizing others, but jesus. every time i open this thread it's someone else bitching about something having to do with this release.

<3

Variant collectors remind me of Pokemon, gotta catch them all! MY POKE-VINYL IS MORE EVOLVED THEN YOURS!

does anyone believe this?

Why not just put it up for how much you paid for it or offer it to someone on here if that was the case?

If I was in this to flip things I would have bought more than 1 copy at each store but I didn't. I bought an Epitaph copy because the DW store was crashing and I wanted to make sure I got one.

I put the auction up at $2.00 - it's the people going fucking crazy on bidding that will make it go for more. Not like I put a $50 buy it now or something.

same here, for the most part if i put something on eBay i start it at 99cents... i have sold things that have gone for way more then they are worth, but also records someone added to an order for 99cents. its a gamble and sometimes i take it, doesn't mean i am out to get rich, sometimes it just happens.

still haven't got my DW order but after i do and see what i have, i will be on eBay looking for the rest!

I think I know why the USPS is going broke. They sent my package from Beverly, MA, to NJ, only to send it back to Essex, MA (one town away from Beverly). Looking forward to getting my record and shirt this week!
My aunt lives in Beverly and we head up there at least once a year. It's like my second home. Shinfo.

I think I know why the USPS is going broke. They sent my package from Beverly, MA, to NJ, only to send it back to Essex, MA (one town away from Beverly). Looking forward to getting my record and shirt this week!
My aunt lives in Beverly and we head up there at least once a year. It's like my second home. Shinfo.

It's a great area, lived here my whole life.

also, someone could have thrown it from deathwish hq to my apartment, just shows the inefficiency of the USPS.