Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

I wouldn't imagine I would see mine for awhile haha I just hope I get something other than the solid blue as that is probably the color I will get from VC :)

Daniel- Gotcha haha

Yeah I'm like 99% sure I'm getting blue. Part of me wants to cancel and order from VC or interpunk and save a few bucks but I don't know if it's even worth the risk of not getting one at all.

14 bins went to the post office this morning. 14 or so more will probably be out before the day is over.

I bet your postal person loves you guys!

Thanks for the continued updates Tre! Not to mention thank you and all @ DW for this awesome release and all the work put into it.

I wouldn't imagine I would see mine for awhile haha I just hope I get something other than the solid blue as that is probably the color I will get from VC :)

Daniel- Gotcha haha

Yeah I'm like 99% sure I'm getting blue. Part of me wants to cancel and order from VC or interpunk and save a few bucks but I don't know if it's even worth the risk of not getting one at all.

I actually found that I saved a few cents with DW. I just don't want the solid blue as that's what VC will get. That translucent blue is very pretty so I wouldn't mind that at all. The chards are being packaged randomly so there is still a chance for that :)

14 bins went to the post office this morning. 14 or so more will probably be out before the day is over.

Thanks for the continued updates Tre! Not to mention thank you and all @ DW for this awesome release and all the work put into it.

what juan said!

I actually found that I saved a few cents with DW. I just don't want the solid blue as that's what VC will get. That translucent blue is very pretty so I wouldn't mind that at all. The chards are being packaged randomly so there is still a chance for that :)

Yeah I mean I'm not going to... that would just make more work for Janelle over at DW and my money would be bouncing around in PayPal and my bank awkwardly. To be honest, I'll be happy with whatever color I get... I know I won't get a splatter or shards but if I get a tri-color I'll be stoked.

Anatomy of a Vinyl Dork Whine Fest

"I'll be happy with whatever color I get"

"FUCK I PROBABLY WONT GET THE COLOR I WANT, I BETTER CANCEL MY ORDER TO SAVE A DOLLAR FIFTY!"

"Why are you making fun of me for the stupid shit I've posted, I mean I did start off with 'I'll be happy with whatever color I get'"

*Heads Explode*

"FUCK I PROBABLY WONT GET THE COLOR I WANT, I BETTER CANCEL MY ORDER TO SAVE A DOLLAR FIFTY!"

"Why are you making fun of me for the stupid shit I've posted, I mean I did start off with 'I'll be happy with whatever color I get'"

*Heads Explode*

i just laughed so hard at this.

*Heads Explode*

1) I'm tired of this attitude from people, just stop.

2) Shipping from DW to my place is $10. I could save like $5 and get it sooner from Interpunk, but I'm not going to as I said.

3) I told you I'd be happy with what I got, but that means I can't hope for a certain color?

It's a discussion dude. A place to share your thoughts. I'm excited about the record and I am bored as shit right now... so just stop trying to make people feel inferior for hoping for a certain color and/or trying to save money.

*Heads Explode*

2) Shipping from DW to my place is $10. I could save like $5 and get it sooner from Interpunk, but I'm not going to as I said.

3) I told you I'd be happy with what I got, but that means I can't hope for a certain color?

It's a discussion dude. A place to share your thoughts. I'm excited about the record and I am bored as shit right now... so just stop trying to make people feel inferior for hoping for a certain color and/or trying to save money.

i think it's just interesting to point out that you make the point to tell loki to stop saying things like that because you're tired of it, yet in hte next paragraph you say how it's a discussion and a place to share your thoughts.

so...only share thoughts if they echo your own?

i think it's just interesting to point out that you make the point to tell loki to stop saying things like that because you're tired of it, yet in hte next paragraph you say how it's a discussion and a place to share your thoughts.

There's a difference between sharing your thoughts and trolling people for no better reason than having nothing else to do...

There's a difference between sharing your thoughts and trolling people for no better reason than having nothing else to do...

dude....part of your reasoning for posting about what color you wanted, etc was that you were bored. soooooo...there's that.

dude....part of your reasoning for posting about what color you wanted, etc was that you were bored. soooooo...there's that.

Yeah, only I didn't attack someone else for doing so... so that's that?

i'm opposite you, juan.

i think postal person loves deathwish for huge packet sending but them might ask converge for release a new work not often....

:)

Yeah, only I didn't attack someone else for doing so... so that's that?

hey, i didn't see anyone personally attacking you or anyone else on the last few pages.

rekkid collecting is not serious bizness!