Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

That was the European exclusive color. Meaning there were 1000 pressed, and they are all in Europe. Apparently most places are already sold out? Our distro in the UK got 500 and our distro in Germany got 500...

Kinda crazy how fast this went.

Good records go fast... ;);D

It's crazy cause our UK warehouse had the Euro exclusive color of You Fail Me up till like a year and a half ago... 200+ copies just chilling in the warehouse...

We're amped on how good it's doing.

Someone asked for more pictures? There were some shirt images on page 27, but not all 3 together. Here they are. Left is Hot Topic, middle is DW, and right is Epitaph. DW and Epitaph have the same back (which someone posted on page 27). Hot Topic does not have anything printed on the back, which is probably why the text "Converge" appears on the front.

[image]

Larger image

Someone asked for more pictures? There were some shirt images on page 27, but not all 3 together. Here they are. Left is Hot Topic, middle is DW, and right is Epitaph. DW and Epitaph have the same back (which someone posted on page 27). Hot Topic does not have anything printed on the back, which is probably why the text "Converge" appears on the front.

[image]

Larger image

Wire hangers that's rough.

quick question, where can I get that darn beer color?

That was the European exclusive color. Meaning there were 1000 pressed, and they are all in Europe. Apparently most places are already sold out? Our distro in the UK got 500 and our distro in Germany got 500...

Kinda crazy how fast this went.

lol I know that. I was just wondering where I could get it online :)

nvm I figured it out ;) it's not gonna happen bummer oh well

haha yes! album that must not be named repress anyone? that will crash the site even more

Yeah but I expect that pressing will be enormous. Does anyone think a third press of No Heroes is a possibility?

yeah I guess I didn't think about that. axe to fall is pretty darn big too

Does anyone think a third press of No Heroes is a possibility?

I wouldn't think so, or at least not until it hit a 10 year anniversary type of milestone. DW seems to have a lot of new projects keeping them (and us) occupied. But who knows.

edit: I'm sure once the Axe To Fall hoopla dies out, you should be able to find a reasonably priced copy of No Heroes.

Does anyone think a third press of No Heroes is a possibility?

I wouldn't think so, or at least not until it hit a 10 year anniversary type of milestone. DW seems to have a lot of new projects keeping them (and us) occupied. But who knows.

edit: I'm sure once the Axe To Fall hoopla dies out, you should be able to find a reasonably priced copy of No Heroes.

I agree I paid I think 15.00 + shipping or something for mine after the fact

[image]

Larger image

thanks for this pics, andrewc.

it will look better if hot topic don't put any band logo on the shirt.

as same as no converge logo on jane doe shirt....

:)