what's your favorite Iron Maiden album cover art?

My favorite has always been the cover for The Trooper single. A close second is the Twilight Zone 12" (can you find Mickey Mouse? ). I have also always loved the cover of the live Maiden Japan ep. I used to be a huge, huge, huge Maiden fan back in the day. My cousin (who lived in Belgium at the time) used to send me all the euro singles and pressings. I sold all of my Maiden records years ago when I was "too punk for Maiden" and have regretted it ever since. I had some of the wildest shit. Of the ones listed there, my favorite is Powerslave. Can you find Mickey Mouse in the Powerslave artwork?

[image]

[image]

[image]

My favorite has always been the cover for The Trooper single. A close second is the Twilight Zone 12" (can you find Mickey Mouse? ). I have also always loved the cover of the live Maiden Japan ep. I used to be a huge, huge, huge Maiden fan back in the day. My cousin (who lived in Belgium at the time) used to send me all the euro singles and pressings. I sold all of my Maiden records years ago when I was "too punk for Maiden" and have regretted it ever since. I had some of the wildest shit. Of the ones listed there, my favorite is Powerslave. Can you find Mickey Mouse in the Powerslave artwork?

[image]

[image]

[image]

Haha, it's funny how you notice them. I use to do the same for every album cover. i would always look for easter eggs. there are a ton on the POWErSLAVE ALBUM. Derek was getting set for what he would do on the "somewhere in time" album i suppose. Every time i bought a album the first thing i would look for is Derek Rigg's logo.

As far as detail and what not i'd have to say "Somewhere in Time", but composition wise, i'd have to say "Live after Death" has been my favorite album cover thus far. "The Flight of Icarus" EP cover being my second favorite next to "Number of the Beast" single.

[image]

[image]

[image]

truthfully, i've always been a big derek riggs fan. so i like all his maiden artwork.