Blink-182 - Enema Of The State vinyl preorder

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if he is going to answer that but we all can assume they will between 10-16 bucks each and then probably a few bucks knocked off for the 4 pack . I cant imagine a small , honest label stealing money from people like these major labels who repress a record and try to sale it for 18.99 , 21.99 ect . there are like 20 represses i refuse to ever buy new just out of principal .

Dude. I'm sorry but we can only sell to people in the US and Canada right now, but are in the process of securing world distribution rights.

BUT if you have someone in the US or Canada buy one for you, they can ship it to you!

Sorry man :-[

i live in australia...so is it possible for me to order it, but have it sent to an US address?

Dude. I'm sorry but we can only sell to people in the US and Canada right now, but are in the process of securing world distribution rights.

BUT if you have someone in the US or Canada buy one for you, they can ship it to you!

Sorry man :-[

i live in australia...so is it possible for me to order it, but have it sent to an US address?

now you are thinking my man! that will work although you gotta have someone you trust to ship it from america to you once it arrives.

now you are thinking my man! that will work although you gotta have someone you trust to ship it from america to you once it arrives.

i could do this. this would be easier than me trying to buy a bunch for everyone else. PM me and we can work this out.

Everything about this release = ebay gold.

extremely small 1st press for an album that sold 15 million copies - check

enormous fanbase - check

multiple variants - check

no sales outside of North America - check

this release is a flipper's wet dream.

you forgot that they're only going to be available through Mightier Than The Swords' online store. they won't be going out to stores or other online distros.

Everything about this release = ebay gold.

extremely small 1st press for an album that sold 15 million copies - check

enormous fanbase - check

multiple variants - check

no sales outside of North America - check

this release is a flipper's wet dream.

you forgot that they're only going to be available through Mightier Than The Swords' online store. they won't be going out to stores or other online distros.

And also that the preorder goes up at a time when many people are at work or school.