Blink-182 - Enema Of The State vinyl preorder

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the band thats silly, its the people that think they need more than one copy of the same record just because it looks different. I wonder if there are any blind people who collect variants, or maybe color blind even.

that can be said about anyone who collects anything for that matter . records like all things that are collectible hold 2 purposes the functional , in this case to listen to and the sentimental . I hold people in high esteem that dedicate time and money into crazy collections like against me and hwm but for some one who doesn't have a ton of money it sucks as that's why i like collecting blink records , there aren't that many and they all are very nostalgic to me . Also records are way more an art form to me then a form of storing music . but that's my own opinion .

Guest markovianprocess
UPDATE!

Vinyl, jackets, and inserts are in. We are only waiting for:

- 10 Year Anniv. jackets [with gold seal]

- poly bags

- LP mailers

Everything WILL be shipped before the 12/01 release date!

Also, if you missed out on this first pressings, you may want to check our webstore around 12 PM NOON EST this Monday [11/16]

http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com

2nd US press?

Will this pressing be available to customers from outside the US?

6 new colors LOL. At least the only people this takes advantage of are setting themselves up for it by buying 10 copies of the same record in the first place.

My only complaint would be that there aren't ten colors that would possibly match the artwork. But hey, whatever.

I would like a copy of Dude Ranch, so feel free to press that on 10 colors too.

well in the other thread MTS said it's dude ranch that's coming out. so i'm confused as to why people assume it's more EotS.
UPDATE!

- poly bags

- LP mailers

Also, if you missed out on this first pressings, you may want to check our webstore around 12 PM NOON EST this Monday [11/16]

that's why.

UPDATE!

- poly bags

- LP mailers

will whatever is announced tomorrow be available to international buyers?

well in the other thread MTS said it's dude ranch that's coming out. so i'm confused as to why people assume it's more EotS.
UPDATE!

- poly bags

- LP mailers

that's why.

you could mistake it for another pressing of EOTS but im pretty sure he meant that if you misse your chance on the EOTS first pressing, there is a chance to get your hands on this first pressing, ie. Dude Ranch

awesome! it will be great to have The Enema Strikes Back on vinyl! great live album! i wonder if it will be a gatefold cover?

Loved that CD, played the hell out of it. It says on its wikipedia page it was at a time very hard to find and was selling on ebay for hundreds of dollars??? :-/ Was that true?

awesome! it will be great to have The Enema Strikes Back on vinyl! great live album! i wonder if it will be a gatefold cover?

Loved that CD, played the hell out of it. It says on its wikipedia page it was at a time very hard to find and was selling on ebay for hundreds of dollars??? :-/ Was that true?

Yes it was out of print in the states for a while. But then leftover stock from overseas started making there way back here and the crazy ebay prices went down.