Blink-182 - Enema Of The State vinyl preorder

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made an impulse buy with the Blink records because of all the hype, but I am not a fan. Anyone wanna trade Blink records for an excellent condition Clash singles box set on 7 inch vinyl???????? If so, get in touch.

At least wait until you have the records before you try to trade/sell/flip

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blink-182-Enema-of-the-State-lp-180-gram-punk-rare-500_W0QQitemZ190343201485QQcmdZVi ewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item2c5156c2cd#ht_500wt_1182 look at this douche.

made me laugh when he says "check out my other auctions for more rad records that break my heart to sell"

how can it break your heart if you haven't even received them yet. >:(

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blink-182-Enema-of-the-State-lp-180-gram-punk-rare-500_W0QQitemZ190343201485QQcmdZVi ewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item2c5156c2cd#ht_500wt_1182 look at this douche.

made me laugh when he says "check out my other auctions for more rad records that break my heart to sell"

haha yeah i thought that was pretty funny... i hope the pre-order fucks up and he is screwed.

way to repeat almost word for word what i said a page or two back.

What did the ebay listing have that needed it to be taken down?

If you offer a pre-order, you have to guarantee that you can ship it within 30 days of the end of the auction. Record comes out Dec 1, which is more than 30 days from now.

Now, if someone put it up as a 30 day auction with no BIN, that would still be shady, but within ebay's terms.

why do you care so much? people will just file claims and get their money back

because all of these losers complaining wield absolutely no power in their real lives so whatever psuedo-power they feel they have on the internetz makes them better about themselves.

yay! we have the power to take down auctions! whoo hoo!

i can't wait until the record ships and people start legitimately putting these up on eBay. then all of these whiny fucks will have heart attacks about it.