Blink-182 - Enema Of The State vinyl preorder

If you missed out on this Hot Topic will be carrying this LP. Not sure exactly when copies will be in stores but if you dont want to pay ebay prices, just wait a bit and you will be able to get it at HT.

haha. yeah?

This is the response I was hoping for. I don't want to hear anything about more being pressed or available at the mall anytime soon.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kung Fu Records has posted this on their twiter about 2 hours ago.

"I need the number inscribed on the blink 182 vinyl lp. If you know anyone in posession of one please respond".

Jurro i love you dude, i saw your post, pulled out my copy and sent them the info and mentioned i should be rewarded with a test press. I got this response!

@Kid_Kicker You are a genius. I might need to pay you to go to kinkos and get the cover scanned. Let me know if you are up to it. thanks.

@Kid_Kicker Test pressing. Not a problem. you rock.

"I need the number inscribed on the blink 182 vinyl lp. If you know anyone in posession of one please respond".

Jurro i love you dude, i saw your post, pulled out my copy and sent them the info and mentioned i should be rewarded with a test press. I got this response!

@Kid_Kicker You are a genius. I might need to pay you to go to kinkos and get the cover scanned. Let me know if you are up to it. thanks.

Damn, lucky!

Fuck yea! Im glad someone got to help them and thats awesome that you're getting the test press.

Fuck yea! Im glad someone got to help them and thats awesome that you're getting the test press.

I'm confused which album are they going to press?

THATS FREAKING AWESOME!!!

i was under the same impression along with the What's My Age Again and All The Small Things 12" singles.

the 12" singles are boots from Italy (I think). TOYPAJ is an official press from Europe. Germany, I think.

Agreed. Unless there's a boot of TOYPAJ as well because it sounds great. I don't even like the album much but the vinyl sounds fantastic.

Yeah, the ATST and WMAA 12" singles are from 2000/Italian pressings.

There is 2 pressings for the TOYPAJ, one from USA and one from UK/Europe. You can definately tell the repress from the original, not only because of the sound but how they look too.

A Dude Ranch repress would be cool, but I have the original Gatefold LP and the sound is crisp