Anybody know of any good 7 inch or vinyl clubs

apirk

I'm pretty sure you can always subscribe to Art Of The Underground.

http://www.artoftheunderground.com/single-series.php

There's also one for Columbus Discount Records:

http://www.columbusdiscountrecording.com/records/scy2.html

And I'm part of the HoZac Hookup Club, but that one is closed to members.

I subscribe to subpop and volcom but am looking to find some new ones. Anybody have any suggestions, thanks.

I will gladly send you two records a month from good ol' Ash From Sweat Records

Hey care to give us some more info on the dreamover club

All I can say is, it is a project with us and a small chicago magazine. the sign up period will start in a couple weeks and every 7" will be very rare and limited. All different Chicago bands. Some big, some unknown. All awesome.

now thats something i will be interested in . In terms of punk it doesnt get better then what is and has been coming out of the windy city for 10 years or so now .

All in Vinyl from the UK have just started one:

http://allinvinyl.bigcartel.com/product/7-series-subscription-6-records

Subscribe to the 7" series at this great price. 6 different records, 12 different bands, over 24 different songs...

Every 7" in the series will be on a different coloured vinyl and posted out to you as soon as they are ready (roughly once every 6 weeks).

ALL SERIES SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL RECEIVE A LIMITED COLOUR SCREEN PRINTED COVER FOR EACH 7" (limited to just 60 copies).

Not only this but everyone who subscribes will be entered into 6 different draws for the chance to win a test press from the series (maximum of 55 entrants, so your chances are better than 1 in 10!)

The first 3 7"s have been confirmed as:

The Scare & OK Pilot

How Dare You & Just Panic

The Tenement Kids & The Great St. Louis

Bangers, Calvinball and Red City Radio are also confirmed, with the final 3 bands to be announced in the next couple of months...

All I can say is, it is a project with us and a small chicago magazine. the sign up period will start in a couple weeks and every 7" will be very rare and limited. All different Chicago bands. Some big, some unknown. All awesome.

Let us know as soon as you get more info.

Guest markovianprocess
All in Vinyl from the UK have just started one:

http://allinvinyl.bigcartel.com/product/7-series-subscription-6-records

Subscribe to the 7" series at this great price. 6 different records, 12 different bands, over 24 different songs...

Every 7" in the series will be on a different coloured vinyl and posted out to you as soon as they are ready (roughly once every 6 weeks).

ALL SERIES SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL RECEIVE A LIMITED COLOUR SCREEN PRINTED COVER FOR EACH 7" (limited to just 60 copies).

Not only this but everyone who subscribes will be entered into 6 different draws for the chance to win a test press from the series (maximum of 55 entrants, so your chances are better than 1 in 10!)

The first 3 7"s have been confirmed as:

The Scare & OK Pilot

How Dare You & Just Panic

The Tenement Kids & The Great St. Louis

Bangers, Calvinball and Red City Radio are also confirmed, with the final 3 bands to be announced in the next couple of months...

Just came here to post about this.

If you could put out a 7" by local H - I would be eternally grateful ;D

I have all their contact info if you're interested