Vandals and Blink 182 repress news!

Interpunk has copies of the orange version of Buddha for sale. Thought I had missed out on this...just grabbed one. A nice treat for my birthday. Thought I'd give you guys the heads up.

It's limited to 300, right? Can't wait to spin it.

Thank you so much, you just made my day, and happy birthday!

It is out of 300 copies btw

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if i am still getting the Buddha test from Kung Fu... i havent heard from them since i sent in the artwork.

I remember posting about that when they asked for the help. They never got back to you?

Oh no, i emailed back in forth with Joe for a while but havent heard from him since. just curious if he will remember to send it out. If not no big deal.

So, fuck Interpunk. Apparently they cancelled Buddha (exclusive orange) from my order because its either OOP, no longer available, or unavailable for months. I don't know what the fuck kind of inventory system they use, but why does it take them 45 days to tell me this?

Can remember why I stopped ordering from them in the first place.

So, fuck Interpunk. Apparently they cancelled Buddha (exclusive orange) from my order because its either OOP, no longer available, or unavailable for months. I don't know what the fuck kind of inventory system they use, but why does it take them 45 days to tell me this?

Just got the same e-mail, last week it was TDAG and now this shit.

They got back to me.

Turns out the orange copies put up yesterday (or 2 days ago, as it's now 2am) were mistakenly put up as orange when they were not received as such. And as for why mine was cancelled, he didn't know why, so he readded it to my order and it should ship tomorrow.

I placed an order for The Devil And God....and this months ago! In the mean time, my credit card expired and my bank sent me a new one. Interpunk never charged me for these records, went to charge my order and my OLD card was declined. They canceled my order. I emailed them. I really hope I don't have trouble getting a copy of Blink 182 - Buddha (Exclusive Orange Vinyl) LP. :-[

got my orange Buddha today. Kung Fu didn't bother printing up any of the inserts then? at least not for the orange vinyl pressing. did the new black vinyl pressing or picture disc pressing come with an insert?

sucks but does not surprise me in the least. this was such an obvious cash in after people got hyped up over the enema vinyl.