Larry Arms 7" / Short Music LP up at Fat

hickey

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that a new disclaimer for media mail? Does that mean no more free posters?

Sucks but some of our packages have been inspected and returned to us by the USPS for having posters in there. We'll probably still try to sneak them by though.

Can adding a poster to a media mail order really cause the USPS to lose that much fucking money?? Fucking dickbags.

Was that a new disclaimer for media mail? Does that mean no more free posters?

Sucks but some of our packages have been inspected and returned to us by the USPS for having posters in there. We'll probably still try to sneak them by though.

Maybe if you slit the shrinkwrap and slid the posters in, you could say they were the liner notes.

Maybe if you slit the shrinkwrap and slid the posters in, you could say they were the liner notes.

sounds like too much work. I swear every time I get a record it takes me ten minutes to get the shrink wrap off. I know if I used a sharp object I would just end up cutting the jacket into four pieces and my finger into two.

got to the thread late. I purchased the short music LP. This is my first purchase from their site(just got into vinyl) so this will be my first color!! My email confirmations says "(#343) Colored Vinyl Color LP Short Music For Short People". So this means I'll get a color one right?

Yes.

I shouldn't have.. but I went for that colored TLA. I just can't not buy their shit.

Also, first class is/was 1.90 for me vs 3.50 for media.. and if I can get posters with first class.. whats the point of doing media?

I was wondering the same, but without the posters (i.e., is media mail faster/better than first class?)

Oh, and I bought TLA on black and colored... any guesses on how long til these sell-out?