BRAND NEW SMALL BROWN BIKE 7-INCH!!

So during Small Brown Bike's set at the Fest 8 last night, they dropped the bomb that they were playing new songs that were available on a 7-inch at their merch table. Huge! The 7-inch is called "Composite, Volume 1." The A-side is "When We Run" and the B-side is "Hourglass." I shot live videos of both songs; you can watch them at http://www.altpress.com/thefest

I'm assuming these will go up on noidearecords.com after Fest ends, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you can watch the site.

Composite, Vol. 1 7" from No Idea - SURPRISE!!! Okay, so we sold out of the first pressing on Saturday at The Fest 8. The remaining copies will arrive before too awfully long, we are hoping. (Check back mid-week?) Two new songs, recorded in 2009. (Alternative Press posted live videos of both from the show on Friday.) "When We Run / Hourglass". The Bike Browns again!

From the No Idea site. Guess we will have to wait a little longer.

Hey Scott, if you're still in town, come hang out at the office. Jennifer and I will be there all day, just to hang out with friends and bands on their way out. Not working, just hanging out.

Thanks for the invite, Var, but I'm already sitting at the GNV airport. Next year, though!

PS: Let's get those Lifetime represses out by this time next year? Please? I can't take looking at those test presses anymore!