bridge 9 test presses

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright who the hell paid $480 for the NFG test?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260498792485&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hope they at least toss them free shipping!

and tickets to the next 4 or 5 NFG shows in the buyer's area. I wanted it, but $480 is insane.

With all this extra money, bridge 9 should start posting pressing numbers on their records. Anyone got an idea for the strike anywhere 7" or the polar bear club records?

chris from b9 basically said all of the money from these auctions are going to pay debts off to pressing plants... they've done so many releases in the last 6-12 months that they apparently owe a decent chunk of change to places. haha

With all this extra money, bridge 9 should start posting pressing numbers on their records. Anyone got an idea for the strike anywhere 7" or the polar bear club records?

chris from b9 basically said all of the money from these auctions are going to pay debts off to pressing plants... they've done so many releases in the last 6-12 months that they apparently owe a decent chunk of change to places. haha

I can't stress enough how much we appreciate the response to the ebay auction - we've only done auctions like this a handful of times in the labels history - and it's only ever when push comes to shove. All independent businesses have to deal with cash flow issues, and when you invest in a lot of records, you have to be able to wait till the $ comes back to you, usually 3-4 months after street date. In the past 6 months, we've released EIGHTEEN different vinyl titles, and 9 different CD's, so it's safe to say we overextended a bit. All of the $ brought in by the auction is going to cover pressing plant bills this week, who've graciously worked with us as we racked up a pretty diesel tab, to help cover some bills.

In the future, we'll try and space things out a bit!

Thanks again,

Chris

B9

I can't stress enough how much we appreciate the response to the ebay auction - we've only done auctions like this a handful of times in the labels history - and it's only ever when push comes to shove. All independent businesses have to deal with cash flow issues, and when you invest in a lot of records, you have to be able to wait till the $ comes back to you, usually 3-4 months after street date. In the past 6 months, we've released EIGHTEEN different vinyl titles, and 9 different CD's, so it's safe to say we overextended a bit. All of the $ brought in by the auction is going to cover pressing plant bills this week, who've graciously worked with us as we racked up a pretty diesel tab, to help cover some bills.

Thanks again,

Chris

B9

personally, i don't think a record label official auction is a way to rip off money from their supporters.

it better than buy test press from the others who didn't use money from selling test press to run label.

huge money from test press should go to right person.

not for some who just bought for re-sell....

:)

Thanks again,

Chris

B9

hope you guys pay off a good amount with the money from the auctions so that you can keep putting out solid releases... also... if/when you ever get around to it, I'd love to know the pressing info for both the lp and 7" of the new strike anywhere... Thanks in advance Chris!