bridge 9 test presses

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems kinda shitty when a label holds back selling limited releases only to ebay them. If it's for charity, that's one thing, but this...

this guy has obviously never fronted the $ to release a record

seriously though, it's been YEARS since we've done one of these auctions, and with the economic climate as it is...

We put out like 15 records in the past 4 months (on both vinyl & CD formats). We won't see a distro check for most of them for another month or two at the earliest. We got bills to pay, so when push comes to shove, just like any other person who's familiar with eBay, up it goes!

100% of the proceeds will be going to put out new records, so I appreciate anyone who is able to take part in the auction.

If you can't hang with the auction, hitting up our online store http://www.b9store.com goes a long way, and is appreciated as well.

Thanks!

- Chris

B9

Seems kinda shitty when a label holds back selling limited releases only to ebay them. If it's for charity, that's one thing, but this...

Maybe you should hold off talking on things you know nothing about, especially concerning a record label and how they do business.

I'm hoping a score a few of these, they'll probably go way out of my price range though.

seriously though, it's been YEARS since we've done one of these auctions, and with the economic climate as it is...

We put out like 15 records in the past 4 months (on both vinyl & CD formats). We won't see a distro check for most of them for another month or two at the earliest. We got bills to pay, so when push comes to shove, just like any other person who's familiar with eBay, up it goes!

100% of the proceeds will be going to put out new records, so I appreciate anyone who is able to take part in the auction.

If you can't hang with the auction, hitting up our online store http://www.b9store.com goes a long way, and is appreciated as well.

Thanks!

- Chris

B9

chris, please put up a cis test press :)

Thanks!

- Chris

B9

I see your point. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I hadn't had my coffee yet.