Crime In Stereo/Brand New/Glassjaw tour

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it on Tuesday with Thrice instead of Glassjaw.

I love Crime In Stereo but hat being said, they weren't very good that night. Maybe 20 people there seemed to even know who they were so the crowd wasn't into it either.

I've seen CIS twice now and it was kind of a let down both times. I love all their recorded stuff but something just doesn't transfer live and I don't know what it is. Me and my friend felt really bad for them that night.

Thrice was really awesome and Brand New was amazing.

I was @ the show in Orlando w/ CIS, Thrice, and Brand New on Wednesday night.

Thrice was kinda meh. I'm a fan. But for some reason they seemed to just be going through the motions. They played a lot off Beggars, Vheissu, and Alchemy. Nothing older.

Crime In Stereo impressed me. They were very energetic and really into it. Unfortunately the crowd was not feeling them. Typical Orlando crowd though...they're usually there for the headliner.

Brand New ripped it. They were full-on. The songs off Daisy sound phenomenal live. They're playing a second show tonight in Orlando but I couldn't get out of work for it. Kinda bummed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thrice was kinda meh. I'm a fan. But for some reason they seemed to just be going through the motions. They played a lot off Beggars, Vheissu, and Alchemy. Nothing older.

Crime In Stereo impressed me. They were very energetic and really into it. Unfortunately the crowd was not feeling them. Typical Orlando crowd though...they're usually there for the headliner.

Brand New ripped it. They were full-on. The songs off Daisy sound phenomenal live. They're playing a second show tonight in Orlando but I couldn't get out of work for it. Kinda bummed.

yeah thats why i havent thrown down money to see thrice as while i like there new stuff i wouldnt want to see them without hearing illusion and ambulance stuff as ambulance is by far their best cd imo . i have seen cis and everytime they were amazing but no one at the show cared , sorta how it is every time i see any b9 band sadly .brand new have been mind blowing the 3 times i have seen them but i havent seen them since deja came out .

A couple of friends went to the second Orlando show and said BN played 70x7 and Mixtape. Kind of wish I had gone now

I went to the Houston show on halloween :) it was with thrice and builders and the butchers though...we didn't dick around with the opening bands and just went for brand new <3 they even came out in old jail house uniforms to the pink panther theme. they wrecked shop on the daisy tracks, i'll second that. my friend actually didn't even like the new album until he saw them play it live. you're in for a great show

Guest adam526
I went to the Houston show on halloween :) it was with thrice and builders and the butchers though...we didn't dick around with the opening bands and just went for brand new <3 they even came out in old jail house uniforms to the pink panther theme. they wrecked shop on the daisy tracks, i'll second that. my friend actually didn't even like the new album until he saw them play it live. you're in for a great show

You missed out, Builders and the Butchers are amazing.

I saw this last night. Fun times, though it was a HUGE venue, which made for the usual weird atmosphere. I picked up a sweet tour print. I'll take a picture later.

yeah they played an oversized venue here too...i think that contributed to the real awkward, less hyped vibe floating around. like twice the size of the venues glassjaw/thrice/brand new have played before.