What Releases Should Come Out on Vinyl?

Guest admin1338560633

...who continually clamor for a new record from them (even though when the band tours the U.S., their average draw is somewhere between flies and a caricature).

Also, they're inexplicably huge in Canada.

+1 hilarity. also, i don't know why they're so huge in canada, but belvedere were too, so go figure.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Virgil should put out Anathallo's Floating World. I talked to them about releasing it on vinyl last night and they said they really really want to put it out, but can't find any one to put it out. Virgil, you should make this happen.

...who continually clamor for a new record from them (even though when the band tours the U.S., their average draw is somewhere between flies and a caricature).

Also, they're inexplicably huge in Canada.

+1 hilarity. also, i don't know why they're so huge in canada, but belvedere were too, so go figure.

Belvedere was awesome.

I love canadian skate-punk. Oversight was one of the best bands. I like Deville, Belvedere, Downway (i think they were canadian). and you guys have great beer. I love our neighbors to the north.

But for BigWig. when i first got into them and they started touring, i sware i thought they were from florida because they would play st. pete about every few weeks. it was crazy.

Acceptance-Phantoms. A great chill album.

seconded

and its probably the most mentioned record in this thread...but WHEN The Devil and God is pressed on vinyl, I want it to be pressed how i guess it was supposed to be pressed originally with Welcome to Bangkok - Handcuffs and then Sowing Season - You Won't Know....that album is even more intense that way.

• 2 weeks later...
and its probably the most mentioned record in this thread...but WHEN The Devil and God is pressed on vinyl, I want it to be pressed how i guess it was supposed to be pressed originally with Welcome to Bangkok - Handcuffs and then Sowing Season - You Won't Know....that album is even more intense that way.

i want this even more after seeing them last night...i wanted to talk to (beg) one of the band members about it but didn't want to fight the army of fangirls

Guest falloutcollapse
Yeah Virgil has had it in stock at least twice. It was pressed on clear and black.

Good to know! I really want the black one...Hopefully I catch it around somewhere.