Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy

Just ordered this from Merchnow. I was just wondering to anyone that has this, how is the sound quality? With it being such a long album, I really can't imagine it sounding all that great on 1 LP. Also, does anybody know the pressing info? I couldn't find any info for orange vinyl.

THAAAAAAAAAANKS

They should press a version of In Defense Of The Genre with only the good songs on it. It'd be 12" or maybe a 2x12" with an etched D-side

hahaha agreed. i made my own version of the album on my itunes and it has made me like the album a lot more. i'm still on the fence about the new album tho, i like the first half but then after that it just doesn't do it for me

Also, does anybody know the pressing info? I couldn't find any info for orange vinyl.

I was wondering the same thing.

Anyone know when In Defense Of The Genre is coming out on Vinyl. When i ordered the repress of ...Is a Real Boy, there was a insert in it that said coming soon on Vinyl.

I feel like this conversation comes up every two weeks.

They should press a version of In Defense Of The Genre with only the good songs on it. It'd be 12" or maybe a 2x12" with an etched D-side

hahaha agreed. i made my own version of the album on my itunes and it has made me like the album a lot more. i'm still on the fence about the new album tho, i like the first half but then after that it just doesn't do it for me

I completely agree. After Eloise, it dies for me :(

there's more than 10 good songs on there...

skinny mean man, no soul, surgically removing the tracking device, shiska, baby girl, retarded in love, an insult to the dead, spay me, the word you wield, about falling, SPORES, we killed it, goodbye young tutor, and plea.

haha 14 is much more than 10 but that's my tracklist for the actual album

there's more than 10 good songs on there...

skinny mean man, no soul, surgically removing the tracking device, shiska, baby girl, retarded in love, an insult to the dead, spay me, the word you wield, about falling, SPORES, we killed it, goodbye young tutor, and plea.

haha 14 is much more than 10 but that's my tracklist for the actual album

What my fav is sorry dudes.