*EDIT* Dog Found....

jurrobear

Who steals dogs? Honestly.

you'd be surprised. we had some dumbass trying to take one of ours from the backyard (we had a low fence). he thought he'd be clever trying to feed her. when he tried to pick her up, her sister jumped on him and bite him just enough to have him let go and run. we didn't know it happened, until the neighbor told us he saw the whole thing, but the dude ran off.

seriously, i hope you find your dog.. that shit sux.

Isn't it possible the dog just ran away?

my dog has a shit attack and dances around in circles if she hear my mom flick her keys, the 3 people on this board who have actually come to my house can tell you about it, its quite hilarious.

***EDIT***

I guess its time to make a flyer.

Guest adam526

"You got a pet, you got a responsibility, if your dog is lost you don't look for an hour and call it quits. You get your ass out there and find that fucking dog!"

"I think it's time to play...dodgeball"

-Billy Madison

Glad you found her dude, that dog is awesome.

"You got a pet, you got a responsibility, if your dog is lost you don't look for an hour and call it quits. You get your ass out there and find that fucking dog!"

"I think it's time to play...dodgeball"

-Billy Madison

Glad you found her dude, that dog is awesome.

Thanks Adam, yea we kept walking and the moment we came home to see if she was here some guy walked up to our area and asked if it was our dog.

So... the dog did just run away.

I dont know, these people said that they had the dog the whole time, the place is no more than 20 feet from my house and we had about 8 people all walking around and we didnt see the dog, the moment we came home to take a break someone walks by with the dog. I dont really give a shit what happened, Im just glad my dogs home and waking me up with her annoying spins for attention.

So... the dog did just run away.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you, Julio, that had the sketchball neighbors that stole someone's dog a couple months ago? If that's the case I'd be suspicious as to having my dog stolen as well.

Yea, I never got a final word about that, except that the dog wasnt the one they were looking for...I still dont believe that my neighbors were "given" a Maltese.

How long was the dog missing for in total?

Glad she's home safe.

She was missing for about 3 hours,Im just glad shes home my mom was having a stress attack.