PO: MONEEN The World I Want To Leave Behind dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

MONEEN "The World I Want To Leave Behind" dbl LP gold vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCDAVMNWRLD

Glad to see Dine Alone releasing some of these great albums on vinyl. This record is limited to 500 all on Translucent Gold.

This is the most complete, mature album Moneen has ever recorded. They've often been linked to the emo scene in the past, but their songs continue to prove they don't belong pigeonholed in any one category or genre. Ranging from up-tempo punk riffs to beautiful, soft ballads, The World I Want To Leave Behind is truly Moneen's most balanced work to date.

We will have records by December 8th.

Red Tree wasn't Moneen's 2nd album. It was their 3rd or 4th (I'd look it up if I wasn't at work...). I hope Are We Really Happy...gets pressed someday...and I'm bummed I missed out on the vinyl pressing of The Red Tree (which I'm pretty sure was limited to 300). They're a fantastic band who is underappreciated and who's live show should not be missed.

I'm assuming this will be in the Dine Alone store soon for us Canadians?

we're going to be putting them up as part of a big sale we're rolling out that includes test pressings and some other random out of print titles we found while cleaning up.. as for retail, they should be available across the country (as of december 8th) but id suggest getting them from our store and save some money.

I need a download or stream of this album! Can't wait to hear it. I've loved them since "Smaller Chairs for the Early 1900s" The early stuff definitely needs to be pressed, as "The Theory of Harmonial Value" is still my favourite.

here you go:

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/the-world-i-want-to-leave-behind/id330064635

I guess I didn't realize there was a full length before are we really happy.... I also would love to own a copy of red tree. that album is so good

you've never heard the theory of harmonial value?! oh man, that is a classic. the recording quality isn't as good as anything from are we really happy... on (IMO) but the songs are still awesome. definately a lot more mathrock which is cool to hear and tonight i'm gone is just epic. i wore a shirt that said play tonight i'm gone on it back in the day in austin and they got really excited and had said i was their first t-shirt request person and took pics with me. i still have that shirt too!

we just put up our Canadian pre-order here - http://mymerchtable.com/store/product.php?productid=16468&cat=250&page=1

we're currently only selling the translucent gold variant and another heads up we're launching a dine alone garage sale next week with a bunch of tests, rare and out of print titles so if you think you want to order more just hold off until then.

thanks!

we just put up our Canadian pre-order here - http://mymerchtable.com/store/product.php?productid=16468&cat=250&page=1

we're currently only selling the translucent gold variant and another heads up we're launching a dine alone garage sale next week with a bunch of tests, rare and out of print titles so if you think you want to order more just hold off until then.

thanks!

How will we be able to get the black/gold swirl vinyl?

how come Virgil says it's /500 but you say it's /400. is that because Virgil is getting 100 copies of it? and are there any other variants to this? a black/gold swirl was mentioned above but i don't see it mentioned anywhere but here.

the pressing is of 500 (400 - trans. gold / 100 - trans. gold & black swirl)

those are the only variants.