boardies post your age.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will fight you Scott. But only if we can fight using Sock 'em Boppers. All you have to do is get me really drunk and then talk shit on something I love (could be a range of topics from Philly to Henry Rollins to puppies) and that will get me wanting to resort to fisticuffs.

But like I said, we have to have Sock 'em Boppers so as not to cause harm to one another. I need to maintain my face.

[image]

27 on January 1st.

Lady at the bar yesterday told me I looked 18.

41 year old married lady that tried (unsuccessfully) to pick me up at the bar Friday told me I look older than I am, so consider yourself lucky.

I know that feeling. At a metal festival earlier this year a Woman trying to chat me up (granted she was a bit drunk) said, so i'm guessing your the same age us us then, mid to late forties? ...So how many children do you have?

I have always looked old for my age, i was shaving when i was about 13 and couldn't get a child's ticket on the bus from when i was 14 even when i was in my uniform, but come on late forties? that's almost twice my age, i know i look hagard but have some respect! Haha.