PO: ALEXISONFIRE Old Crows/Young Cardinals dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they order copies they will be.. this will be distributed by universal so any store that wants them can order them. we usually deal with criminal directly though we like them

Amazing! They're definitely my favourite record store I've ever been to. Great prices, and the nicest people ever who actually know what they're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Have pre-ordered mine (all the way from UK). Can't wait to get it. I've had a look round the net and everywhere seems to be saying 12th Jan 2010 will be the release date.

Can't find the other colour vinyl anywhere though, no other retailers seem to know what colour they'll be getting :( May have to go direct through Dine Alone when they finally put the pre-order up.

Btw whilst I'm here, does anyone know of somwhere I could pick up a copy of Watch Out! on vinyl? Only one I've not been able to get hold of so far :(

justdinealone, will Criminal Records be getting copies of this?

That place is awesome

no way. they were alright when they were first starting up, the prices on their records were consistently a couple of bucks cheaper than elsewhere. now they're the exact same price if not more than other places, and all they have is new vinyl. the other merch is pricey as hell too.

Btw whilst I'm here, does anyone know of somwhere I could pick up a copy of Watch Out! on vinyl? Only one I've not been able to get hold of so far :(

Good luck with that, man. It's a real bitch to find. :-/

Yeh I've been trying for ages now. I've only seen a couple come up on Ebay. There was one a few weeks ago which only went for about £17, but my internet was broken when it ended, so I didn't get a chance to bid :( Just thought I'd try on the off-chance that someone may have a spare.

dine alone WILL be selling both variants. however, we're not putting up a pre-order until we have a realistic release date.. the tests had to be recut as there were a few problems with the first batch of tests.

Nice one, cheers. Will there be tests for sale, like with the "Hunter" E.Ps? Also, any news on the City & Colour "Bring Me Your Love" vinyl?

• 2 weeks later...