blink-182 "Enema of the State" LP release party!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the 2nd pressing gone out yet? I got an e-mail from interpunk advertising all five colors. I'm itching to get mine. Just want to make sure it hasn't got lost in the mail or something. I ordered mine from MTS.

yeah, i'm in the same boat, didn't VC sent out their 2nd pressing copies almost a month ago?

Has the 2nd pressing gone out yet? I got an e-mail from interpunk advertising all five colors. I'm itching to get mine. Just want to make sure it hasn't got lost in the mail or something. I ordered mine from MTS.

yeah, i'm in the same boat, didn't VC sent out their 2nd pressing copies almost a month ago?

yeah they were sent out with the first press at vc.

Yep, my 2nd pressing from VC shipped on 12/22, and I got it right around the new year.

Hey Friends,

A little update since I've been getting a bunch of e-mails asking about orders, etc...

All "Enema" and "Dude Ranch" LPs have been assembled, and I've been packing orders from Nov 16 [first day of "Enema" 2nd pressing pre-order] onward since 8 AM today. I'll be pulling all nighters all this week to make sure every single order gets out by this Friday. So far I've packaged about 500 orders. Again, I'm very sorry these have taken a little while to get out, it's insane how much time everything takes to get in the mail.

After I take a much needed vacation this Friday through next Wednesday, we'll be re-evaluating our mail order system to get our releases out before the release date. Thanks for your understanding, support, and being an all around bunch of cool people.

-RJ // MTS