Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't care how many shirt there is, that's pretty darn cool.

jesse would love it but he wouldn't say anything. i tried to talk to him when they came to my town, but he just kept his head down, walking fast and looking troubled.

ooh, your addiction is new? mine too!

scott just wants teh noodz from all the broads on this board ;) please send all noodz to [email protected]

i was thinking some sort of masonic tattoo, a skull with a snake for a tongue or something, but BN tattoos blow that whole line of questioning out of the water, what do you have if that's not a creepy question? has it got you backstage or has jesse just looked at you all introverted like?

i don't care about the price personally, but my bank account has implied it's going to leave me if i keep running around spending untold amounts on records..

haha i just have my favorite line in my handwriting on my arm...it hasn't gotten me shit bc i don't have the balls to approach them after the shows lol

and i'll be under a bridge shortly for this new addiction so i know what you mean...

[image]

and i welcome the haters who keep smiting me...bring it bitches ;)

I keep exalting you for your moxie haha

What the fuck? I just got a refund for $52.65 from Interpunk for this being cancelled, looks like my "deluxe version" is on them.

Also, Non-disclosure act or not, vaguely refering to yourself as "we" and eluding to some insider just makes you sound sad

you are mixing up two people here. i was just giving out the info i can see, but i cannot say who is doing it because i could potentially lose my job due to non disclosure. also don't think the label would be psyched if i blew up their spot. so shut the fuck up. k thx

What the fuck? I just got a refund for $52.65 from Interpunk for this being cancelled, looks like my "deluxe version" is on them.

Also, Non-disclosure act or not, vaguely refering to yourself as "we" and eluding to some insider just makes you sound sad

you are mixing up two people here. i was just giving out the info i can see, but i cannot say who is doing it because i could potentially lose my job due to non disclosure. also don't think the label would be psyched if i blew up their spot. so shut the fuck up. k thx

right on!