"Deathbeds" on sale 10/8 at noon

I know some of you were talking about this a while back...

From deathwish inc.

The DW Estore will be releasing the last remaining copies of Wes Eisold's "Deathbeds" on Monday (10/08) @ Noon EST. If you missed out the first time, here is your chance to order and own this book without heading to eBay, etc...

It should be noted that our stock comes direct from the author and are the last copies that will ever be offered to the public, ever. No other editions will ever be made.

Limited to 1000 copies, "Deathbeds" is a 176 page perfect-bound paper back collection of Eisold's work from 1999-2007. Included within is all of the lyrical content of past and present musical endeavors, the contents of every zine, unreleased works and new poems.

Note: LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will have about 100 in stock when it goes on sale. also....few pics of him and some girl laying in a bed asleep. after reading some of it..i dont understand the hype either. im sure people that are really excited will be bummed. its a cool collectors thing but.... =/ i have no idea why its going for so much.

they will have about 100 in stock when it goes on sale. also....few pics of him and some girl laying in a bed asleep. after reading some of it..i dont understand the hype either. im sure people that are really excited will be bummed. its a cool collectors thing but.... =/ i have no idea why its going for so much.

whats the retail cost on it? i think id find it an interesting read. ive been wanting to pick up a new book. too bad its so limited.