Propagandhi - Less Talk, More Rock colored UP

hickey

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grabbed it with the decline, an album I should have picked up way too long ago, so I'm stoked to have it finally. Really wanted to grab a slipmat, but it sucks to pay $4 more shipping because it's not media. Pat, open up one of the records, slip it inside and I'll send you the difference. Come on....

Sweet I ordered that shit. Though I'm kind of stoned so I just ordered the black version by accident, then realized what I'd done and went back and placed another order for the colored version. Then emailed Fat asking if they could cancel the first order for me... here's hoping they will.

Sweet I ordered that shit. Though I'm kind of stoned so I just ordered the black version by accident, then realized what I'd done and went back and placed another order for the colored version. Then emailed Fat asking if they could cancel the first order for me... here's hoping they will.

I did that for African Elephants. Except I called. I don't think they like when you call. Pat still made sure I got a colored copy. Thanks, Pat.