document.write('+':1do37e5t]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest adam526

Be Gone is so bad because it's completely pointless. Yea, I agree, I would'nt give a fuck if they just titled it Interlude and it was just some instrumental track, I would just skip it, but it's obvious that there are full lyrics to the song, with that cheap voice filter over top of it. The end of You Stole is a decent enough interlude into the next song, then boom, that shit called Be Gone comes on. They're better then that, Welcome to Bangkok anyone?

The worst part about this song IMO is that it gets stuck in your head and you end up singing it. There's been a handful of times where I've come home from the bar and the next day I'm singing this song while I'm complaining about my headache and eating Chinese take out. UGH!

I dislike that Black Eyed Peas song a lot and wouldn't even know it existed if it wasn't for some awful party I was at. But it's harmless and the music is good, but I'm pretty sure it's just like 4 lines repeated over and over.

I'm still going to say, "Party in the USA". I haven't heard a song with more pointless, awful lyrics this year. Not to mention this girl was raised on a Disney set and is still trying to pass off some folksy Sarah Palin, small town shit. Urgh.