Andrew W.K.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Snap!
I'm humbly asking my friends to stand with me during this. I was forced to say this stuff: http://bit.ly/4YS9O4
And I'm having a public meeting on Feb 23, to address this whole thing & try to answer all the questions: http://bit.ly/5YMS2v

http://santospartyhouse.com/index/event/id/1249

Someone go!

BALLS! I already asked for time off in February to go to Boston to spend time with one of my best friends. Otherwise I'd go to this for sure.

i dont think the andrew wk persona was meant to deceive anyone, it seems more of a social experiment. i mean that video explains it pretty clearly. i really enjoy listening to his words and his take on life. He wrote a foreword to the 'Heavy Metal Activity Book' by Aye Jay and it is seriously awesome, about how energy moves from person to person. I will type the whole thing to internets eventually.

For the ppl missing the point, in awk's words... you may just be missing the point because you don't want to see the point.

I have known this for years!! having met the 1st Andrew W.K. many times, he one timed called me to get me on the guest list for a show, and then meeting the suposed same guy again in 2006, I knew immediatly. My friends have been telling me I'm nut for so long but now they understand. Notice how he seems to have all but stoped making music?! This is truly very sad to finally have confessed. It feels like we've all been cheated.

I have known this for years!! having met the 1st Andrew W.K. many times, he one timed called me to get me on the guest list for a show, and then meeting the suposed same guy again in 2006, I knew immediatly. My friends have been telling me I'm nut for so long but now they understand. Notice how he seems to have all but stoped making music?! This is truly very sad to finally have confessed. It feels like we've all been cheated.

He didn't stop making music, he's put out 3 albums since i get wet! From what i understand he had licensing issues with the label so they were only release in Japan, The Gundam album he did is the JAMBOT!

If there was any doubt that Andrew WK is just doing this to mess with people, this should erase that doubt. Why, in the middle of explaining that you're authentic and all that, would you post a picture that has basically a board meeting about your identity. I'm sure he does have management he talks with, but I'm also sure he's doing this because he's mad clever and likes being strange.

[image]

If there was any doubt that Andrew WK is just doing this to mess with people, this should erase that doubt. Why, in the middle of explaining that you're authentic and all that, would you post a picture that has basically a board meeting about your identity. I'm sure he does have management he talks with, but I'm also sure he's doing this because he's mad clever and likes being strange.

[image]

I Agree, wonder what the reveal is.....