what did you GIVE for Christmas?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom: Dead Sea salt scrub

Step-dad: Heavy duty tote for the back of his pickup, a fantasy novel "The Lightning Thief" (he loves tween fiction like Harry Potter, Eragon, etc.)

Dad/Step-mom: Dead Sea salt scrub (two for one deal :P)

Fiancée: Fiona Apple "Extraordinary Machine" LP, Tegan and Sara "The Con" LP, some kitsch jewelry, vintage compact mirror, super awesome honeymoon including a hotel stay in the Westin Seattle over New Years and an eight-day cruise of the Mexican Riviera, 500GB external hard drive

Youngest brother (12) - Shaun White Snowboarding, Little Big Planet shirt, American Eagle Fedora, Best of Smackdown, Weezer T Shirt, headphones

Other brother (13) - History of the NY Jets, America's Game: Super Bowl III ( Jets over Colts), Far Cry 2, MGS 4 shirt

Dad - America's Game - Super Bowl IV (Chiefs over Vikings), The Hangover, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (History of the KC Chiefs) book.

Mom & mom's g/f - gift cards to AE and Old Navy

Stepmom - Kohl's gift card.

Guest kissthesharks

Mom: $10 starbucks gift card, sweet coffee mug, Joy tea, and starbucks christmas blend

Dad: Super mario bros hoodie

Sister & lame ass brother in law: $40 gift card to texas roadhouse

Both nieces: Each got a $20 Hot Topic gift card and assorted candy

Sister & lame ass brother in law

Love this. My sister's marrying a pretty lame kid next year and I'm kinda bummed about it. I was always very vocal about how I thought she could do A LOT better when they were dating haha. Now sis is holding a grudge against me because of some crap I said about the kid like a year ago. It's pretty stupid. How do you deal?

Guest kissthesharks
Sister & lame ass brother in law

Love this. My sister's marrying a pretty lame kid next year and I'm kinda bummed about it. I was always very vocal about how I thought she could do A LOT better when they were dating haha. Now sis is holding a grudge against me because of some crap I said about the kid like a year ago. It's pretty stupid. How do you deal?

I try my best to avoid him. He doesn't hang out with his/my family a whole lot, so I RARELY see him. Hopefully you don't have to see doucher too much.

Guest naytoid

Wife - Batman: Animated series complete collection, Tales from the crypt: Seasons 1-7 and Sesame Street: A Celebration of 40 Years of Life on the Street book, among various other things.

Mum - $50, I'm not sure what she bought.

Nan - Some André Rieu Dvd of a show she was in attendance to

Pop - New golf hat

Brother - Gave him my old Nintendo Ds and a stack of games

Sister - $25, because she is so hard to shop for

Wife - Batman: Animated series complete collection, Tales from the crypt: Seasons 1-7 and Sesame Street: A Celebration of 40 Years of Life on the Street book, among various other things.

Mum - $50, I'm not sure what she bought.

Nan - Some André Rieu Dvd of a show she was in attendance to

Pop - New golf hat

Brother - Gave him my old Nintendo Ds and a stack of games

Sister - $25, because she is so hard to shop for

Your wife sounds awesome.

My GF - A couple NY travel books for upcoming trip, loose tea + teaball, Thai Beat a Go Go LP, Voodoun Effect LP, Legends of Benin LP, Roscoe Holcombe LP, Cecil Barfield LP and maybe some other stuff?

My family - books (the best being Robert Crumbs Genesis)

Aaron Danger - Japanese import Snoopy & Woodstock toy

Ilene Danger - necklace w/ an owl + binoculars on it

Sister: two books (the life of pi, the penelopiad) and some knitted multicoloured legwarmers from UO

Dad: a sweet grey wool cardigan from joe fresh and a book (the lives of rocks)

I've yet to get my mom her gift because I won't be seeing her until january sometime (she lives in toronto). I got my gf some furniture from IKEA and am setting it up as we speak so that it'll just be here when she gets home from visiting her family in moncton.

Mom- 50 dollar GC to Thinkgeek (she loves that site.) went half in with a 250 GC to ikea with my step-dad for her. She's obsessed with ikea too now.

Sister 1- Wii Fit. Poster of Alexander Skarsgaard. True Blood Season 1

Sister 2- 8gb Zune and accessories

Step-Dad- Beatles remasters CD set.

Girlfriend- necklace. Twins hoodie. Vikings pants, Complete Friends series on DVD, UK2K shirt, vase, gift set of good loose leaf tea, gourmet hot chocolate, some randomness for her stocking

Grandpa- gift certificates to Borders, Caribou, and Panera. His three favorite places to go.

Girlfriend's Brother- Teaball tea pot.

best friend- complete power puff girls dvd set. tech deck ramp w/rail and 4 Plan B boards.

So your mom's a twenty something hipster geek?

Haha, she wishes she was. Nope, she is an IT project manager and deals with 20 something hipster geeks. She was shown thinkgeek, and now has an arsenal of nerf missile launchers at her desk. I'm just keeping her stocked up. She wanted the ikea one to replace some bookshelves and things. Billy bookshelves are awesome if you have a ton of books, and don't want to spend a stupid amount of money.

My wife and I are getting a puppy, so we didn't get each other gifts accept for collar, supplies, etc.

parents: a picture I took behind their new house + some coasters with pictures from a recent fam trip

brother 1: super mario bros wii

brother 2: hornets jersey

relatives and in-laws: framed family pictures from my wedding

Father: T-shirt and chocolate

Mother: Various items from Disneyland

Friend: God of War T-shirt, Star Trek Patches

Mistress: A collection of Nightmare Before Christmas items

I have an addiction to collecting things, so finding stuff for people and putting it all together can be really enjoyable. And expensive.

mom - a photobook from snapfish of our wedding

step dad - the sis, mom and i bought him one of those galloway golf navigation things

dad - browns hoodie

sisters - two gift cards to justice. they are 8 and 11 and this is the cool store to shop i guess

myself - soilent green, tragedy, saint vitus and coalesce records

the wife - some cds, earrings, a spa gift certificate and a dose of my man juice.

we found out on saturday

[image]