THE FELIX CULPA Sever Your Roots 2xLP ON SALE NOW!

Album is amazing. Saw the screen printed sleeves on your twitter, Scott. Are those for all versions of the LP or just the black pressing?

Clear and black both have screened sleeves -- we only had time to do one per copy, though. They look unbelievably rad, and they're hand-numbered, too!

By the way, speaking of black -- I still have a limited amount of copies leftover from last night's release show, and they're in the Youth Conspiracy store now. If you're interested in one, go here:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/sever-your-roots

If you've already purchased a clear one and want to add a black to your order, contact me ASAP, as orders begin shipping tomorrow!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adam526

Album is pretty fucking cool. I've always heard their name, but never listened until like twenty minutes ago. I have a feeling I've seen them live before, but I can't figure out where/when.

Will order this record when I have the $.

Guest lacesout

got it today :) everything about this release is great, scott! only thing i could've wished for would be a gatefold with the lyrics like the special ed. cd ;)

forreals though, it's wonderful. everything turned out awesome. congrats on a perfect first release and good luck with future releases! :D

Got mine today, it looks and sounds beautiful. The screened sleeves were a nice touch. ;)

Unfortunately the top left corner of my jacket got bent to shit in transit. Oh well, these things happen.

That sucks, dude, I'm sorry about the jacket damage. I'd offer to send you a replacement but unfortunately the plant didn't run an overage of those, so I only had enough for the initial pressing.

Got mine today, it looks and sounds beautiful. The screened sleeves were a nice touch. ;)

Unfortunately the top left corner of my jacket got bent to shit in transit. Oh well, these things happen.

That sucks, dude, I'm sorry about the jacket damage. I'd offer to send you a replacement but unfortunately the plant didn't run an overage of those, so I only had enough for the initial pressing.

Thanks, no big deal though. ;)

I love this album.