THE FELIX CULPA Sever Your Roots 2xLP ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, can I ask you about your logo? I saw a video in the gym yesterday (I think the band was Metro Station) and one of the guys had a shirt with a dude with a little handkerchief over the face (though I think he lacked the adapter eyes). Is that from some other logo I don't know about or is it just one of those well used pieces of clip art (like the VC logo).

Pardon my ignorance.

Nope not identical. Like I said, it was a video I saw in passing. I just caught it for a second and went, "Wow, that's amazing for Scott." The more I thought about it the less sense it made that he was sporting your label logo in a video that was probably shot months ago.

EDIT: On a side note I just looked up the video on youtube and that outfit in the picture is the exact same outfit he wore in the video...Creepy.

Just ordered a copy on clear!

Hey Scott, is this a gatefold? ;D

Unfortunately, doing a gatefold would've been cost-prohibitive -- the band and I wanted to, but it was just too much money. I can tell you, though, that they had the record remastered specifically for vinyl and it sounds phenomenal!

Just ordered a copy on clear!

Hey Scott, is this a gatefold? ;D

Unfortunately, doing a gatefold would've been cost-prohibitive -- the band and I wanted to, but it was just too much money. I can tell you, though, that they had the record remastered specifically for vinyl and it sounds phenomenal!

Oh well, I'm sure it'll look/sound great. The MP3 download is amazing.