PO: MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK / LIMBECK split 7"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna say, if anyone wants the tracks they are up on my blog: http://bsidesrus.blogspot.com/2009/10/motion-city-soundtrack-limbeck-split-7.html

EDIT: Just noticed the pic in this thread is actually my scan, cool haha.

You guys do some awesome work on there. Downloaded so much stuff. Least i can do is +1

I was gonna say, if anyone wants the tracks they are up on my blog: http://bsidesrus.blogspot.com/2009/10/motion-city-soundtrack-limbeck-split-7.html

EDIT: Just noticed the pic in this thread is actually my scan, cool haha.

You guys do some awesome work on there. Downloaded so much stuff. Least i can do is +1

ditto

VC will get more. We had no idea so many people would want copies. We have had these and those other Vinyl Nerd 7"s at the ILC warehouse for about six months and no one ever bought a single one until I mentioned it to Virgil. Why they get overlooked, who knows?

Want badly, make sure one has my name on it ;)

VC will get more. We had no idea so many people would want copies. We have had these and those other Vinyl Nerd 7"s at the ILC warehouse for about six months and no one ever bought a single one until I mentioned it to Virgil. Why they get overlooked, who knows?

Want badly, make sure one has my name on it ;)

same!

• 2 weeks later...
anyone that gets this and planned on flipping it, let me know. i'm trying to get all of the variants.

Including variants of the ink? I'm shooting for all of the variants, not counting the ink colors. I think I counted 7 versions. Let me know if you get any doubles, I'll do the same.

yeah..i'm going for one of each including ink colors. all of the ones i have were bought from ebay. unfortunately i missed out on the VC deal.

here are the ones i have...

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #034 of 1000, 1 of 98, auto'd, vinyl nerds records)

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #134 of 1000, 1 of 100, vinyl nerds records)

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #266 of 1000, 1 of 50, vinyl nerds records)

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #324 of 1000, 1 of 7, vinyl nerds records)

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #435 of 1000, 1 of 201, vinyl nerds records)

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #564 of 1000, 1 of 89, vinyl nerds records)

Motion City Soundtrack / Limbeck - Split (silk-screened vinyl, #??? of 1000, vinyl nerds records)

I will definitely get at least one of them...