Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

I tried ordering the syg package for this will be the death of us and didnt hear anything from them for over a month but when i checked my order status it said ready to ship(not shipped yet). So finally i call them and they tell me they havent had anymore of those and that they sent me an email (unless they sent it to the wrong email, no one emailed me i checked my inbox,spam and deleted and there was nothing) Then they tell me they'll waive the shipping charge because of the inconveince. Guess what, got my order and got charged for shipping. I think i'm done with them unless I cant order something through another distro and HAVE to order it through them. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone might end up running into this problem with the trio package.

They added the BR 7'' to my main order (with no additional shipping charge). Then a day later I decided I wanted to change one of the records on my order for a different one, I emailed them and they swaped them no problem. They've been really easy to work with for me. It might just be bad luck for you. Email them again, they've been known to give partial refunds or send you a gift card.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how Epitaph/KRM handles payment? I ordered the Alk3 collector's bundle and haven't been charged for it. Got an order confirmation, though. Just wondering if they charge just before it ships or if they'll be charging me at some random point in the future. Sometimes I forget about things like this and I don't want my order cancelled.

Anyone know how Epitaph/KRM handles payment? I ordered the Alk3 collector's bundle and haven't been charged for it. Got an order confirmation, though. Just wondering if they charge just before it ships or if they'll be charging me at some random point in the future. Sometimes I forget about things like this and I don't want my order cancelled.

They charged me for it.

I've placed about 6 orders form Kings Rd between May and October last year and had two orders that got messed up. In one they sent me only one copy of the BR 7" 3pack instead of two. I contacted them and they quickly sent out a second one with free shipping. The other order they sent me two of the wrong LPs. Not only did they quickly send out my 2 LPS but they let me keep the other two. True, these guys make mistakes, but I've never had such completely positive experiences having them corrected.

They charged me for it.

Strange. I have an order number and confirmation e-mail. They just haven't taken money out of my account. I've got other things to worry about first...but I'll probably send them an e-mail next week. Thanks for letting me know you got charged.

They charged me for it.

Strange. I have an order number and confirmation e-mail. They just haven't taken money out of my account. I've got other things to worry about first...but I'll probably send them an e-mail next week. Thanks for letting me know you got charged.

Not sure if it makes any difference but I used paypal.

If you used a card, they don't charge until they ship. I emailed them with the Converge - Axe To Fall exclusive, and thats what they told me. :)

picked up some stuff I've been meaning to get for awhile along with new stuff...

Rancid: And Out Come the Wolves (white)

Sage Francis: A Healthy Distrust

Bad Religion: Against the Grain (yellow)

Bad Religion: original 7" (gray)

Rancid: Indestructible (red)

Dropkick Murphys: Blackout

I hope it ships soon; I hate when I forget that I order something and then get the charge later.

not to be bringing this type of thing up again, but has anyone listened to their Against the Grain records yet? mine skips really, really bad... I haven't email karl yet, but I just wanted to see what the situation was

in other news, the vinyl looks really yellow

Try cleaning it first, sometimes there's quite a bit of junk from the pressing. If that doesn't do it, you might have to do a little adjustment to the set up.

not to be bringing this type of thing up again, but has anyone listened to their Against the Grain records yet? mine skips really, really bad... I haven't email karl yet, but I just wanted to see what the situation was

mine was fine straight outta the sleeve, on a cheap turntable.

Try cleaning it first, sometimes there's quite a bit of junk from the pressing. If that doesn't do it, you might have to do a little adjustment to the set up.

I'm not going to lie, my record player is probably pretty crappy (I don't think there's anything to adjust), and I did make an attempt to "clean" (i.e., "brush") the record, but I don't think that was the issue (the record looks fine). My record player does play the "Suffer" and "No Control" records perfectly fine (as well as the large majority of my record collection), but I can't listen to this record without it skipping every few seconds.

Did any of you that got shipped/received already have the alkaline trio album also? I ordered that along with some other records(nofx) and I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet. I would hope they can ship me my order minus the alk 3 then ship that when it releases, I wouldn't mind paying the extra shipping.