Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

I ordered the Alkaline collectors package last night, but I am very confused by it. So if they sell 500 of these does that mean that nobody else gets the green? Is the collectors package limited to like 200? 300?. I am just trying to figure out if I am one of the first 100. I doubt it, but it's still up so who knows, maybe I am.

from what it appears to be from the listing...

they will sell the collectors pack up until 500 units... at whicch point theres no more green vinyl and everyone else is assed out.

nope...website says there´s some green copies set aside for single LP orders as well.....

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed karl yesterday about it, but he hasn't responded... I'm assuming he was annoyed and I should just be patient, but all of my patience is absorbed by awaiting grad school decisions, so I'll just keep refreshing this page and my email.

EDIT:

if you look at the product page now (http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=1028&artist=154), it no longer makes a mention of the first 100 being autographed (which suggests to me that more than 100 have been ordered and hopefully that if you ordered prior to this, you'll get an autographed copy)

also the bad religion 7" is back up

Just ordered: (all on black except for the 7")

NOFX- Heavy Petting Zoo

Alkaline Trio- The Addiction

Descendents- Everything Sucks

Rancid- And Out Come The Wolves

Bad Religion- 7"

Do you have jungle fever?

nah, i just figured that for the records that were either black or white it didn't make a difference to me, i didn't think it'd be fair to take a "colored" one from someone when i don't care about which one i get haha. and as for the Alkaline Trio one, i'm assuming it's on clear red and clear green, and i already have a ton of other records like that and i'm not a huge fan of clear ones

My order got "Partially Shipped"

Apparently something I ordered wasn't in stock. =\

The Trio won't ship until mid-February. Frank Turner expect end of the month. The other records will ship next week, but we have them in the warehouse already. We just need to allow recovery from the break. We're building a system that allows you to choose multiple shipments or one shipment (a la Amazon) but that's the future. We don't have that right now.

Yeah I knew about Trio. I ordered:

Nofx - Punk in Drublic (brown x2), S&M (orange), Liberal Animation (blue)

Bad Religion - Against the Grain (yellow), S/T (grey marble)

Offspring - Ignition (blue marble)

All these items are in stock and still available. No reason any these shouldn't have shipped together.

I tried ordering the syg package for this will be the death of us and didnt hear anything from them for over a month but when i checked my order status it said ready to ship(not shipped yet). So finally i call them and they tell me they havent had anymore of those and that they sent me an email (unless they sent it to the wrong email, no one emailed me i checked my inbox,spam and deleted and there was nothing) Then they tell me they'll waive the shipping charge because of the inconveince. Guess what, got my order and got charged for shipping. I think i'm done with them unless I cant order something through another distro and HAVE to order it through them. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone might end up running into this problem with the trio package.