Epitaph Store Tuesday (Turner, Trio, Descendents)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try cleaning it first, sometimes there's quite a bit of junk from the pressing. If that doesn't do it, you might have to do a little adjustment to the set up.

I'm not going to lie, my record player is probably pretty crappy (I don't think there's anything to adjust), and I did make an attempt to "clean" (i.e., "brush") the record, but I don't think that was the issue (the record looks fine). My record player does play the "Suffer" and "No Control" records perfectly fine (as well as the large majority of my record collection), but I can't listen to this record without it skipping every few seconds.

My White Trash on white skips every few seconds on both sides. Worst part is I bought it off of ebay. Heavy Petting Zoo also skips but not that bad. SLATFATS skips once, Against the Grain had a few skips. But White Trash is unlistenable. The copy I bought was still sealed, too.

Anyone got an alkaline trio this addiction on colored vinyl they'd be down to sell once these come in? Pm me.

Hot Topic will have some colored This Addiciton LPs.

Not sure what color they will be but I think they will be the red ones. We will have black vinyl with some of the red ones mixed in. Not sure if there will be any way to tell if its black or colored vinyl without actually buying it and opening it tho.

Anyone got an alkaline trio this addiction on colored vinyl they'd be down to sell once these come in? Pm me.

Not sure what color they will be but I think they will be the red ones. We will have black vinyl with some of the red ones mixed in. Not sure if there will be any way to tell if its black or colored vinyl without actually buying it and opening it tho.

sup razor blade on the shrinkwrap ;)

sup razor blade on the shrinkwrap ;)

Im going to have to tell the CT stores to keep an eye out for you! haha

my friend bought some vinyl at hot topic, and didnt like the music so he returned it and got store credit.

so anyone could just easily buy the lp, return it if its black, until they get a red copy.

I wouldnt count on that, you shouldnt be able to return any opened vinyl or CDs. Doubt most HT stores would actually do this. That was a mistake on the store's part.

Are you the taller guy with the beard in the front row.

Yup

Dude, I was thinking to myself one of these people must be on the VC board. That's actually really funny! This picture is plastered it seems in every promotional Frank Turner ad.

Also, I will be seeing Frank on Tuesday. Do you think he'll have the new Love, Ire and Song vinyl ready to sell?

Yup

Dude, I was thinking to myself one of these people must be on the VC board. That's actually really funny! This picture is plastered it seems in every promotional Frank Turner ad.

Also, I will be seeing Frank on Tuesday. Do you think he'll have the new Love, Ire and Song vinyl ready to sell?

It really is, it's fucking weird man...it's like "THAT'S ME" every time I get excited. but I highly doubt he'll have any Vinyl to sell simply b/c none of the pre-orders have shipped from Epitaph yet...if by chance he does, post some pics of what that shit looks like f'real