Half Hearted Hero - VC Board CONTEST - Pick A NUMB

chaps

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As heard from one of my students:

A red head, brunette, and blonde were in their house talking when a burglar suddenly breaks in. The three girls run into the basement to hide. The red head sees a bag of dog food and hides behind it. The brunette sees a bag of cat food and hides behind that. The blonde sees a bag of potatoes and hides behind it.

the burglar goes into the basement and says "i know you're in here, and i'm going to murder you!" He goes up to the bag of dog food and says "who's behind here". The red head then starts barking, so he leaves the bag alone. He goes up to the bag of cat food and says "who's behind here...", so the brunette starts meowing, so he leaves it alone. He finally goes up to the bag of potatoes and says "who's behind here...", and the blonde goes "POTATOES, POTATOES, POTATOES, POTATOES"

i'm gonna have to guess 1499

my gramma married a pirate and they used to tell tales of their adventures on the high seas. this one was one of my favorite ghost stories.

"it 'twas a dark and stormy night, and the captain called his crew in for a ghost story! and it went like this...'it 'twas a dark and stormy night, and the captain called his crew in for a ghost story! and it went like this... 'it was a dark and stormy night, and the captain called his crew in for a ghost story! and it went like this...

There were 3 friends stranded in an island. Exploring the island, the 3 men found a bottle so they opened it. A genie came out, and she said that she would grant them 3 wishes.

The first man said, "I wish I was with my family" then poof he was with his family.

The second guy said "I wish I was in a bar with my friends" then poof he was gone.

The third guy was feeling bad and the genie asked, "What's wrong?" The man said, I'm lonely I wish my friends were here."

A panda walks into a bar, sits down, and orders some food. Upon finishing, he stands up, pulls out a gun, a fires at the patron sitting nearest to him, killing the man instantly. As the panda begins walking towards the door, the bartender yells after him, "Man, why the heck did you just kill that guy?" Over his shoulder, the panda says, "I'm a panda. Look it up." And then he leaves. The bartender pulls out his dictionary and reads: "Panda: eats shoots and leaves"