Chris Hannah's(of Propagandhi) Vinyl Storage Area

Here are some pictures of Chris Hannah of Propagandhi's vinyl(and tapes!) storage areas. Each picture also comes with a comment from Chris himself! Enjoy.

[image]

"my favorite metal records go up on the mantle..."

[image]

"...continued..."

[image]

"then my favorite non-metal records go in the rack below. yes, that is a neil diamond record and yes, that is a leafs clock."

[image]

"then my 7 inches and infrequently listened to records go in this crate. although i'm wondering why a Negazione record is in this crate now that i'm looking at it."

[image]

"then down in the basement i keep my tapes! (note Autograph and Stryper tapes in here. haha)"

[image]

"fuck did i love tapes. someone i know will appreciate the Blue Rodeo cassette stuck in amongst Kreator, DBC and Bad Brains."

[image]

"i liked them more than vinyl."

[image]

"cuz you could take 60 of your records to a hockey tournament in Grand Forks and show them off to all the posers on your team! note my sad attempt at hiding the jason becker tape that i borrowed and never returned to someone."

[image]

"oh i loved them."

[image]

"and then here is my tape trading box, full of demos, rehearsals and live gigs from the greats of the 80's. witchfawn kinda sucked. haha"

[image]

"haha cranium!"

The expedit from ikea classifies as a capitalist commodity of the rich and those who uphold the power structure of white male heterosexist privilege. That's what he told me on facebook

also they aren't vegan, fair trade or shade grown and are made in Sweden which is quite the carbon footprint and also are constructed by non-unionized womyn in sweatshops by Nike and Shell oil also the management flexes his upper tier class induced racist power of wage slavery with long hours and no over time!

RAAAAGGGEEEEE

edit:

tapes are cool though.

2nd edit:

I have a ton of Neil Diamond the best is my Neil Diamond - Stones album which is closed with an old mailing tie like you see on older manila envelopes it was a limited edition: only 25 million made.

Saw a few of the same tapes I've got on my wall. (On a tape rack, not actually hanging on the wall)

Maybe it's just a decorative fireplace? My grandparents have a fireplace, but we live in fucking Arizona, and thus, it never gets used. (Granted I know he's nowhere near Arizona, but just a thought)

Saw a few of the same tapes I've got on my wall. (On a tape rack, not actually hanging on the wall)

Maybe it's just a decorative fireplace? My grandparents have a fireplace, but we live in fucking Arizona, and thus, it never gets used. (Granted I know he's nowhere near Arizona, but just a thought)

Winnipeg cold > Arizona cold