So some of you might find this interesting...

ok i've only been reading AP for the past 3 (possibly even 4) years or so, and i dont know if it's always been this way, but when i flip through the pages of the cover article, and see pictures of each band member with their name under it, i can't help but feel like i'm reading tiger beat or something. and now fold out posters?? i know about AP wallpaper. not to diss AP, all respect to you, scott, but fold out posters??

ok i've only been reading AP for the past 3 (possibly even 4) years or so, and i dont know if it's always been this way, but when i flip through the pages of the cover article, and see pictures of each band member with their name under it, i can't help but feel like i'm reading tiger beat or something. and now fold out posters?? i know about AP wallpaper. not to diss AP, all respect to you, scott, but fold out posters??

I still read AP mostly because it's so cheap. But I don't know the majority of the spotlighted bands anymore. I used to wish they would put a little blurb stating the names of the people in the band. Just the typical "L to R: so and so", etc. But I agree, the times that they do put the names, it's usually just the first name next to a head shot and it's very Tiger Beat

ap needs to do more of the top ten lists... especially more obscure ones..always the first thing read every month in it. The oral histories are usually well done too.

altho scott you guys need to be more evil, you wield such influential power over the braindead masses.. you guys need to conduct experiments.. like how big can we make some random band from the middle of nowhere... just to see really how amazing we are :)

you guys could be the pitchfork for people without sticks up their asses :)

altho i kinda get the feeling you're already doing that with Big D... as there seems to always be at least 5 mentions of them in every issue :)