HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

I might have to check out a HT or two on Monday. I feel like such a dork bringing up this thread on my phone in the store so I can check records. Every markdown stuff gets missed and there are plenty of clearance records mixed in with regular price stuff.

i do the exact same thing. dont be ashamed.

This Monday you get 50% off clearance vinyl at any Hot Topic? They usually don't mark stuff at my store so I have to go in this thread to see what's half off.

Just ask one of the employees...if they haven't taken the time to mark down the clearance records, they will for you.

I've become friends (technically "mall friends" since I also work in the mall), and even they forget to mark down records, so I just ask them to.

Does Williamsburg's HT have a lot of vinyl? I've traveled through a few times but never stopped to check.

This Monday you get 50% off clearance vinyl at any Hot Topic? They usually don't mark stuff at my store so I have to go in this thread to see what's half off.

Just ask one of the employees...if they haven't taken the time to mark down the clearance records, they will for you.

I've become friends (technically "mall friends" since I also work in the mall), and even they forget to mark down records, so I just ask them to.

Does Williamsburg's HT have a lot of vinyl? I've traveled through a few times but never stopped to check.

Yes the employees have been helpful before. But I get funny looks when I ask them to double check things that are on sale that they don't know about. A Hot Topic friend could be beneficial these days!

We don't actually have a Hot Topic in Williamsburg but the one in Newport News is the one I visit...it's about 15mins from me. It's got a nice selection of vinyl. Where are you in Va.?

Yes the employees have been helpful before. But I get funny looks when I ask them to double check things that are on sale that they don't know about. A Hot Topic friend could be beneficial these days!

We don't actually have a Hot Topic in Williamsburg but the one in Newport News is the one I visit...it's about 15mins from me. It's got a nice selection of vinyl. Where are you in Va.?

I'll definitely swing by if I visit my friend at CNU, but who knows when that will happen again :(

I live near Winchester....only two great things here:

1) Union Jack (British Pub with an insane beer collection)

2) Alamo Drafthoue (only theatre/bar outside of Texas)