HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

bummed out... there are only two hot topics in hawaii with vinyl. the one closest to me told me they will no longer carry vinyl and shipped all of their remaining vinyl to alaska? haha and they had a few copies of Axe To Fall on light blue left. Should've picked one up for the hell of it lol.

bummed out... there are only two hot topics in hawaii with vinyl. the one closest to me told me they will no longer carry vinyl and shipped all of their remaining vinyl to alaska? haha and they had a few copies of Axe To Fall on light blue left. Should've picked one up for the hell of it lol.

only TWO in hawaii? jesus! that sucks and is awesome at the same time. You can at least go in the store and order from hottopic.com and shockhound.com for only $1 shipping to the store.

As for Axe to Fall, I've missed out on so many great records over the years for being a bitch and now buying it when I should have. Disappointment in myself still lurks haha

yeah. mine still has like...TI, aiden, twiglight, nrws, silverstein, some record thats black that has like a white demon face on the front? i dunno. other than that theres... one of andrew jihad or something...looks like a 10''. another one thats brown and has a dudes face on it.

haha sorry i dont know exactly, i just flip through it when i go.

yeah. mine still has like...TI, aiden, twiglight, nrws, silverstein, some record thats black that has like a white demon face on the front? i dunno. other than that theres... one of andrew jihad or something...looks like a 10''. another one thats brown and has a dudes face on it.

haha sorry i dont know exactly, i just flip through it when i go.

When the 50 off 50 goes and if the NRWS is still left would you mind picking that up for me?? How much is it now?

there's a really cute british girl working at my hot topic. i wish i knew her age. it really can go either way at one of these stores.

The HT I'm near has some chicks that are cool but not attractive by any means.

I would rather wash my eyes out with bleach.

Yeah the people that work at the one I go to are all real nice and start conversations about what i buy everytime, but they arent lookers.

should hook up with them anyway for that mad sweet 40% discount they get on everything including clearance. can you imagine how cheap a record would be with clearance plus half off that then another 40%? totally worth it.

I don't think my wife would like it if I cheated on her with not so good looking chicks for discounts on records.

I guess if I ever got caught I could use that as my defense.

Anyone out there visit their HT enough to know if some of these clearance records are still looming around the stores??

Theres still TONS of clearance records out there. Just depends on what store you're at.

That's my hopes that someone knows what they have in their town and wouldn't mind picking some stuff up and sending it.

so i don't drive around like an idiot, which stores close to me carry vinyl anymore? i'm pretty sure the one closest to me doesn't carry it anymore, and it might have closed. zip code 17109.

Not sure, I dont have a list of all our vinyl stores right here.

Id suggest using this http://community.hottopic.com/storelocator and then calling the stores closest to you real quick.