HOT TOPIC CLEARANCE VINYL THREAD - UPDATED 12/6/11

Okay, I seriously can't believe this. All my stuff shipped without a hitch. I got close to $900 worth of stuff for about $50 between my 2 orders. That's the best day after birthday present ever. I have a ton of box sets coming. They will be up for trade if anyone snagged the Bjork box and wants to get rid of it.

I have the Bjork boxset and may consider a trade.

thacriddler, many of the items in Travis' list weren't available online, or weren't added. Some of the items you can search for the SKU and you can get the product page but it says sold out, and some say item not found. Those, I assume, were not available online during this sale (in store only, I guess, if any stock remains anywhere).

i can't sign into my account presumably because my email address has an underscore in it? when i click login it loads the page and says the email is incorrect. it automatically deletes all letters before the underscore and the underscore itself. so like "[email protected]" is entered, i click login, page loads with error message, and what i typed in automatically becomes just "[email protected]". any easy help? travis or anyone?

i can't sign into my account presumably because my email address has an underscore in it? when i click login it loads the page and says the email is incorrect. it automatically deletes all letters before the underscore and the underscore itself. so like "[email protected]" is entered, i click login, page loads with error message, and what i typed in automatically becomes just "[email protected]". any easy help? travis or anyone?

customer service

WOAH! i went to a Hot Topic to Pick up a Sublime - 40 oz to Freedom and the lady at the counter directed me to the clearance vinyl section and told me they were all 3.99 i picked up

B.O.B. - The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Against Me! - White Crosses

Gaslight Anthem - American Slang

Chemical Brothers - Further

for 3.99 each as well as the Sublime.. i was excited.

I know this isn't clearance but if someone happens upon an orange Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence I will compensate for the trouble.

my store has copies of this, but it's still on the website:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/M.... -LP-394979.jsp

They had to have just added these bc I swear when I checked the other day it wasn't on there.