worth selling?

I have a bunch of the different colors of alkaline trio goddamnit, The screen printed lawrence arms stuff that came out on asian man last year, ten foot pole rev, and some other odds and ends duplicates. I was curious if anyone knew if any of this sells for substantial amounts of money. I tried to look through ebay, but all i could find were the trio stuff. The lawrence arms were all those buy it now sellers asking ridiculous amounts, and I cant find anything on the ten foot pole record. As much as I do like hording records, they take up a lot of space, and it just doesnt seem practical to hold on to them hoping they gain value, if they are not going to or if they are already valuable, and i just have no clue.

thanks for any suggestions or insight.

Post the list of what you're looking to sell w/ the specific color over the Sale/Trade/Wanted board and go from there.

A few people are into those bands you listed and are savyy on value and what you could sell for so you may get info.

But let me ask you a serious question, do you have the records for actual listening purposes or in the hopes of selling down the road at a profit?

which lawrence arms records were those? clear ghost stories with the old people on the cover and...? (I was late to the game...)

and sadly enough, I'd probably be buying this to listen to because for whatever reason (bad luck or bad record player), my copies of ghost stories and guided tour both skip like crazy on the b-side...

I still need to go through everything and check the colors. I know I have the two covers but I'm not sure if I went all out and got every color or not. And there's nothing sad about buying it for listening purposes. That's what they are for. Hence why I'm thinking about selling them. I mean the colors are cool but do I really need 6 copies of goddamnit? Maybe.

I still need to go through everything and check the colors. I know I have the two covers but I'm not sure if I went all out and got every color or not. And there's nothing sad about buying it for listening purposes. That's what they are for. Hence why I'm thinking about selling them. I mean the colors are cool but do I really need 6 copies of goddamnit? Maybe.

I have 5 copies of some records I absolutely love. I love the way different colors influence the mood of the album.