7" frames

I'm using these from Michael's. My wife had some of those 40% coupon (apparently we get them with the weekly flyers), so they were like $3 a piece.

[image]

those look pretty good, but the 40% off is usually off custom frames. I had one made for the souls 20th anniversary series. Are those custom?

Pier 1 has like 9x18 frames I have used a few times to display 7"s and covers

...they're also the kind of frame where the pictures or whatever are sandwiched between two pieces of glass and look like they're floating....y'know what I mean? they're a little expensive, like $15-$20, but are really nice....

...they're also the kind of frame where the pictures or whatever are sandwiched between two pieces of glass and look like they're floating....y'know what I mean? they're a little expensive, like $15-$20, but are really nice....

might have to check those out. That's what I had done w/ the souls anniversary series so they wouldn't have to put tape on them to mount them. It looks pretty sweet. One day I'll get around to posting a picture.

might have to check those out. That's what I had done w/ the souls anniversary series so they wouldn't have to put tape on them to mount them. It looks pretty sweet. One day I'll get around to posting a picture.

cool dude, I'll try to take pictures tonight and post em here!

Just to let you know, I didn't use any tape (or anything else) to hold the sleeves. The record is held by a little pin, but sleeve is simply held by the glass. I mean, if I was to shake the frame, it would make it move...but they've been on my wall for quite some time now, and they are holding just fine.

i dont like the thumb tacks holding the records in place., especially gold ones. Shoulda used white or something not so obvious... But you probably dont need them.

I found a frame thats like 9x9 for like 6 bucks at target a while back and it does the job.

[image]

What record is that?

My girlfriend bought me a 10-pack of these from eBay a few years ago. I only have one left in the basement so I gotta check and see what brand they are so I can re-order. They are a LITTLE small for some of the chipboard covers so I had to trim em down (since I put them out and had extras anyway) but old 45 sleeves should fit in there perfectly. Anyhow, they're nice looking and real easy to put together. I'll check the company next time I'm in my basement storage. Simple black wood frame.

[image]

i dont like the thumb tacks holding the records in place., especially gold ones. Shoulda used white or something not so obvious... But you probably dont need them.

I found a frame thats like 9x9 for like 6 bucks at target a while back and it does the job.

What record is that?

Im blanking... Damn my memory sucks. I wanna say it was BROTHER INFERIOR/N.O.T.A - split 7" or a Code 13 7" . i honestly dont remember now.

i got the record in some huge 7" lot off ebay and didnt care for the band but thought the labels were kinda funny so i threw it in a frame. The B-side has that saying in spanish.

What record is that?

Im blanking... Damn my memory sucks. I wanna say it was BROTHER INFERIOR/N.O.T.A - split 7" or a Code 13 7" . i honestly dont remember now.

i got the record in some huge 7" lot off ebay and didnt care for the band but thought the labels were kinda funny so i threw it in a frame. The B-side has that saying in spanish.

Did some looking based on those and didn't see it. If it happens to come to you please let us know as that is an awesome looking label. Also, maybe you can read the catalog number maybe that will reveal it. Thanks.